“Amazing. We will be back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #12 of 197 Restaurants in West Chester
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings
Mason, Ohio
“Amazing. We will be back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

the service was excellent. Calamari was amazing, not at all chewy and the sauce made it. The fish tacos were great and I don't normally like them. Coconut pie was also something new, worth a try!

• Visited May 2013

Butler, Ohio
“Great place to eat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

This was our second visit to a Bonefish Grill. We weren't disappointed. Our waitress, Deb, was wonderful. Food was delicious and service was great. When our waitress found out it was our 30th Anniversary, she paid for our Creme Brulee.

Visited April 2013
“Amazing, as always!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

Wife and I stopped here for dinner after visiting the Cincy outlets on March 22nd. We had an excellent experience as we have with every Bonefish Grill we have ever visited. We didnt have reservations so we waited around 40mins for a table for 2. Most other places I would not wait longer than 30mins for 2 people, but for Bonefish I will every time lol. Our waiter was excellent and the food was superb! Highly recommend this location!

• Visited March 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Excellent dining experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

Excellent server, Steven, with superb food and a very good wine list with which our server was extremely familiar. A truly exceptional evening in a fine restaurant with great decor and excellent ambience. Love how you can have anything on the menu prepared with the finish of another item, i.e. I had Lily's chicken and my friend's wife had the salmon but prepared as "Lily's salmon". Now that's flexibility!

Cincinnati
“Loved the fish and I don't eat seafood”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2012 via mobile

My husband and went recently for dinner and enjoyed it very much. We felt like it was an everything is good kind of place. We mostly loved the yummy $5 wine. I ordered tilapia which was great, I ate every bite and that was my first time ordering seafood at a restaurant. We'll be back for sure. I'm not giving it 5 stars simply because our waiter was busy and so the service wasn't 100% by any means.