“Amazing, as always!”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Wife and I stopped here for dinner after visiting the Cincy outlets on March 22nd. We had an excellent experience as we have with every Bonefish Grill we have ever visited. We didnt have reservations so we waited around 40mins for a table for 2. Most other places I would not wait longer than 30mins for 2 people, but for Bonefish I will every time lol. Our waiter was excellent and the food was superb! Highly recommend this location!

There are newer reviews for Bonefish Grill

Reviewed September 15, 2012

Excellent server, Steven, with superb food and a very good wine list with which our server was extremely familiar. A truly exceptional evening in a fine restaurant with great decor and excellent ambience. Love how you can have anything on the menu prepared with the finish of another item, i.e. I had Lily's chicken and my friend's wife had the salmon but prepared as "Lily's salmon". Now that's flexibility!

Reviewed July 24, 2012

My husband and went recently for dinner and enjoyed it very much. We felt like it was an everything is good kind of place. We mostly loved the yummy $5 wine. I ordered tilapia which was great, I ate every bite and that was my first time ordering seafood at a restaurant. We'll be back for sure. I'm not giving it 5 stars simply because our waiter was busy and so the service wasn't 100% by any means.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

If you have a big party, then get reservations because this place is often packed on weekends. Stick to the main course (fish) and you won't go wrong. Service is very good.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

We were in town for a reunion and had no clue where to go. Trip advisor had Bonefish in the top five. I was apprehensive about chain restaurants, but we went anyway.
We got seated right away. Service was very good. Food was great. Other than my corn chowder not being hot, it was an excellent meal. Seviche was a huge serving. My niece ranted and raved about the tuna entree. Beef wontons were great! I'd go back again!