“Excellent dining experience”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Orlando, Florida
“Excellent dining experience”
Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

Excellent server, Steven, with superb food and a very good wine list with which our server was extremely familiar. A truly exceptional evening in a fine restaurant with great decor and excellent ambience. Love how you can have anything on the menu prepared with the finish of another item, i.e. I had Lily's chicken and my friend's wife had the salmon but prepared as "Lily's salmon". Now that's flexibility!

Cincinnati
“Loved the fish and I don't eat seafood”
Reviewed July 24, 2012 via mobile

My husband and went recently for dinner and enjoyed it very much. We felt like it was an everything is good kind of place. We mostly loved the yummy $5 wine. I ordered tilapia which was great, I ate every bite and that was my first time ordering seafood at a restaurant. We'll be back for sure. I'm not giving it 5 stars simply because our waiter was busy and so the service wasn't 100% by any means.

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Good Food & Crowded”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

If you have a big party, then get reservations because this place is often packed on weekends. Stick to the main course (fish) and you won't go wrong. Service is very good.

Visited March 2012
“Very good !”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

We were in town for a reunion and had no clue where to go. Trip advisor had Bonefish in the top five. I was apprehensive about chain restaurants, but we went anyway.
We got seated right away. Service was very good. Food was great. Other than my corn chowder not being hot, it was an excellent meal. Seviche was a huge serving. My niece ranted and raved about the tuna entree. Beef wontons were great! I'd go back again!

Cincinnati Ohio
“Get a Bang out of the Bang Bang”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

Great atmosphere, excellent food (primarily seafood). You can't go to Bonefish without getting the Bang Bang Shrimp. It's our favorite appetizer of them all! Great Service and it's priced competitively with other higher end dinning establishments. Always a treat when we are here!

• Visited May 2012