Residence Inn Cincinnati North/West Chester
$92
$84
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

Comfort Inn & Suites(West Chester)(Great Value!)
$79
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

$99
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $140/night.

$109
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

$99
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

$89
$79
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $130/night.

Cincinnati Marriott North(West Chester)
$111
$87
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

$95
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

$110
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

$109
Homewood
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

All reviewsfull kitchenbasketball courtworkout roompassing throughliving roombig differencea marriott rewards membernew styleregular stoprooms are nice and cleanfresh fruithome away from homehot tubshower doormin drivefamily visitmany choices
Reviewed August 30, 2011

Great motel , good location, good decor. I selected this hotel as I was planning to have my dog with me, she decided not to come. When I am in the area again I will stay next door at the Marriott Courtyard which is a cut above.
A few sevice glitches at the Residence inn, requested additional towels that were not provided. I expected an upgrade as I am a Gold Card member but the room did not appear to be an upgrade. Oh Well !

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 16, 2011

Just had the pleasure of a 1 night stay at the excellent Residence Inn West Chester( Cincinnati) and can't say enough about the place. Clean hotel, nice roomy suites & friendly staff. Hotel is not brand new, but feels new...even with a few dings & wear on some of the furniture in our room( very minor), the place still felt, smelled & looked brand new! Hallways immaculate, elevators immaculate & room was squeaky clean. We stay at hotels approx. 7-10 nights a month ( mostly Hilton & Marriott) & are VERY picky about cleanliness & the general feel of a hotel and can without hesitation recommend this Residence Inn to anyone who is worried about finding a clean well maintained hotel. The hotel served a nice simple pasta reception meal in the evening and of course set up a a full well stocked breakfast buffet in the morning...even had rice & miso etc. for asian travelers. We did not get to use the pool but we checked it out and it was sooo warm! Hotel is in a very good upscale area with tons of stores & restaurants & IKEA just a block or so away. Wished we could have stayed longer and look forward to our next trip to the area!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 5, 2011

This was our first time to this hotel. We were a family travelling with a young child and a senior. We booked a 2 bedroom suite.

Upon check-in we were greeted professionally and in a very welcoming manner. Our 2 bedroom suite was on the first floor. Our suite was emmaculate, very modern, very comfortable and very clean! The beds were also very comfortable, and the wireless internet worked very well for our laptop and also our Iphones.

We needed a nice place to eat dinner and asked the front desk for a recommendation. They recommended Stone Creek which was across the street. It was a wonderful recommendation since the food, ambiance and service was wonderful.

At first I was a bit concerned about staying on the first floor, for noise concerns. We usually stay on higher floors, but they did not have a 2 bedroom suite available on a higher floor. I was pleasantly surprised of how quiet the hotel was, and we were all able to fall asleep without any interruptions whatsoever.

The breakfast in the morning was very good, with scrambled eggs, hash browns, fruit, cereals, yogurts, etc, etc. There was more than enough variety to please everyone in our group.

All in all this is a wonderful hotel, well worth the money, and it is very conveniently located off the highway and very easy to find.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank PBLToronto
Reviewed June 15, 2011

I was very pleased with this new Marriott property. The decor was fresh and clean, the room spacious, and the bed was lovely. This was my first time staying in West Chester and I will return. This Residence Inn had everything you needed and I especially loved the breakfast, heated indoor swimming pool, comfy bed, free internet, and spotlessly clean environment. Nice staff everywhere. Nice touch for the bathroom vanity to include drawers to hide all my make-up and stuff. No tub in my room, but the roomy shower with glass doors had great hot water, and pressure. Shopping and restaurants close by and down the street from an IKEA store if you were bored and wanted to browse the aisles of a mega store.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed May 12, 2011

This is a beautiful Residence Inn. It seems that it is very new; all the furnishings are brand new, as is the carpeting and beds. There is both wired and wireless Internet. If you want wired, you have to ask for a cord at the front desk.

The front desk staff was very friendly and nice. They where extremely helpful when I requested a certain room; I appreciate that.

The grounds around the hotel are very lush, green and well kept. It's beautiful.

The room itself is fantastic. I had a suite with a king bed, living area, full kitchen and dining area, and a nice bathroom (big shower, but no bathtub - if you need a bathtub, be sure and request one - this is the first time I have ever been in a Residence Inn without a tub). I don't mind no tub, I prefer the roomy shower - it also had glass doors, a nice change from the typical shower curtain. The bathroom floor has beautiful tile and the sink is outiside of the toilet/shower area.

The room was so clean when I came in. The bed is big and over stuffed and very comfortable.

All in all - a great place to say. As with most Marriotts, I have nothing at all bad to say. Oh, and the breakfast is good - full buffet breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business