“A great attraction in the North 'Burbs”

EnterTRAINment Junction
Ranked #1 of 11 Fun & Games in West Chester
More attraction details
Owner description: EnterTRAINment Junctionis unlike any indoor family entertainment center on the planet! 80,000 Square feet of unmatched family fun featuring two world class attractions. At EnterTRAINment Junction, you can Marvel at the world’s largest indoor train display (that’s 25,000 sq. ft. of model trains on an enormous train layout), bounce, climb and crawl in a spectacular children’s play area, discover at our imaginative railroading museum, engineer your own locomotive around a track in a hand-cranked railroad car or ride our narrow gauge train ride, and enjoy the greatest funhouse on earth. It’s like an theme park and it’s all indoors!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed October 28, 2013

If you have a child, and they are even remotely into trains, this is one very cool place to go. A nice bonus is the kids play area about half way through. With slides, climbing things and lots of train play sets, its worth teh admission just for the play area.

One downside is this is in the far northern suburbs. Wish they were more central to downtown.

1  Thank Marc R

Reviewed October 15, 2013

This place was fantastic. I thought that it was a little pricey at first, but once you get in and see what all there is to do, it is not as bad.

The trains were an enjoyment for the whole family. I am not sure who liked it more, me or my 4 year old!!! The detail work was amazing and there was so much to look at. There is a couple of fun kids rides and a nice big play area in the back.

We also went during the pumpkin patch. Everyone gets a free mini pumpkin to decorate and there is a fun little "haunted" house with free bag and candy.

Wish we had more time to stay longer. We didn't get to visit the hobby shop or the Fun house on the other side. If I lived closer, I would probably buy a season pass.

Overall, it seems like a hidden gem and a definite must see whether or not you have kids. I probably would have spent more time looking if I didn't have kids with me!!!

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Got a great deal from Groupon for 4 "Do it all" tickets. We had a great day, from my 1 year old to our 80 year old Uncle, entire family enjoyed the day! Train display was amazing, the detail was far better than I expected. Lots of activities, especially Trick-or-Treat Manor. Planning a trip back during Christmas season, can't wait to see how things are decorated! Would recommend, and will be back!

Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

I took my 4 year old for a fun day of train sights. The scale models were amazing! Loved the different theme throughout. Coney Island, city, country, civil war, etc. good play areas and cafe was inexpensive. Great gift and toy shop. Train rides were toddler sized so I was a bit disappointed. Lots of history here. I could go again and will probably will and would not be bored! Great for young or old train lovers or those even slightly interested!

Reviewed October 4, 2013

My husband is a model train enthusiast and I am an artist. We BOTH enjoyed our visit. We were very impressed with the size, but more importantly the quality and attention to detail in this amazing model railroad layout. There is also a lot of history lessons hidden in this attraction. I will be bringing back my father and father-in-law to see this. I also found a groupon - 2 tickets for the price of one. Don't forget to visit the second floor section that highlights the history of Coney Island amusement park of Cincinnati.