“Great little spot for a quick nosh.”

Village Family Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 19 Restaurants in Waynesville
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups
Reviewed November 15, 2013

We dropped in for pie and coffee. I had the baked apple with a scoop of ice cream and a lovely caramel sauce. It was an old-fashioned, very nice dessert--something Mother would have made. My husband (a pie afficianado) pronounced his coconut cream pie as average--he said he's had better; but the coffee was excellent, service friendly and prompt.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I like to try small town restaurants. This had quality meals and pies and the value was good. The peanut butter pie was great! There was so much food my husband and I shared the chicken dinner and were full. I would definitely recommend trying this restaurant when coming to Waynesville for the Zuchini Festival!

Reviewed September 11, 2013

This restaurant has been around a long time and for good reason. The food is excellent. Service is always great. Everyone friendly. My son likes the chicken fried steak dinner. You get lots of food and the side dishes are usually homemade. The applesauce is yummy. They have the best pancakes I've ever tasted in my life. They have specials every night like ribs or fish. All the soups are homemade as are the pies. The garbage sandwich is my favorite. It's roast beef with cole slaw and a secret sauce. You cant go wrong here. Everything is good. They have a big selection of homemade pies to and apple dumplings. I could keep going.. Love this place.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

A full menu but a great choice for great burgers and yummy desserts. Definitely try the peanut butter pie and blackberry pie!

Reviewed June 27, 2013

We love to "get out of Dodge" sometimes, and this little place is a local favorite, and one of ours too. Farmer's sub is one of our favorites and the pies are to die for! Salad with the house dressing is ALWAYS fresh and tasty. Waitresses are extra attentive and kind.

2  Thank 988MikeA