Days Inn Wauseon
$155
$137
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanthe ohio turnpikedog showtoll roadpet feewafflesworked finehard boiled eggswater pressureplace to stayparking lotstaff was friendlypleasant staywaffle makerdefinitely stay here againfree breakfastmotel
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Very good value with AAA rate. Room was clean, pillows fluffy and free breakfast was all we needed for the 2 nights. Nothing crazy or fancy but the tv was a good sized flat screen . Would stay again if we're in town.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 3, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Delightfully surprised when we entered our room in this off-interstate Best Western.Very cozy & clean & decorated lovely. We got up at 4:00am Mountain, flew to Pitt and were tired. A nice stopover. !!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 1, 2013

This is a good clean safe place to stay right off the toll road, I was very happy with the room and service here, large room with refrigerator and microwave. Also I have a diesel truck and the front desk staff helped me locate a plug in outside as it was very cold outside and late when I checked in. Breakfast was a little slim but thats not to important to me as long as they have lots of good coffee. I would and will stop here again, I am a clc user and the price was not to bad.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I "won" this 2.5 star hotel on a travel site. By no means is this a 2.5 star. No wifi. (Others have said poor, but in room 23 I couldn't even find anything to connect to.) Rooms need updating. External corridors.

I needed a place to sleep, and this served that purpose. Anything beyond? Not really.

Upon checkout, the person checking me out asked if I wanted to keep it on the credit card I gave her the night before. I indicated it was prepaid. I don't think she got this concept because three days later I have a charge on my credit card from both the travel site and the hotel. I called, it was removed within 4 days, but come on, I shouldn't have to intervene.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo