“Hidden secret”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Great food, good prices, great service. Has good menu selection and nice serving size. Management exceptional. Small so get there early and not open for dinner.

1  Thank John B

Reviewed February 3, 2014

Dale's is a typical greasy spoon type of restaurant. We had several breakfast items that were good and also plenty of food. You won't leave hungry. We took home 2 pieces of lemon meringue pie as the waitress said that the pies were made locally and were disappointed. They tasted like they were made with artificial lemon and the crust was soggy.

2  Thank Ciach
Reviewed September 24, 2013

What a nice local restaurant. We received a warm greeting by Rachael immediately upon entering the restaurant. We found our own table and our server Shawna was quick with a smile and a cup of coffee. My wife had a single pancake and couldn't finish it as the pancake completely covered a large dinner plate. I had the corned beef hash and it was very tasty. The plate was covered with food and I barely ate half of what I was served. As I looked around at what others were ordering it was clear that portion sizes were huge on almost everything. Prices were very reasonable as my corned beef hash was less than $6. Take a drive out to Waterville for breakfast and you won't be sorry.

1  Thank donphillipsiree
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Great breakfast and lunch place. Love the corned beef hash - my favorite! Homemade and so good. The waffle is great as well!! So good!

Cute place, staff is friendly. Only negative, I dislike the coffee. It tastes like tar. Well to me and my husband. Would stop there more often if it wasn't for the coffee....

Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Sunday breakfast was a complete success this morning with the Farmers Omelette & homemade biscuits. My companion had a veggie breakfast skillet & the experience was completely perfect. Great food, quick service & a charming spot to enjoy the Maumee River area around Waterville in NW Ohio.

1  Thank BrentBender