“So yummy!”

The Melting Pot - A Fondue Restaurant
Cuisines: Swiss
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: At The Melting Pot, fondue becomes a memorable four-course dining experience where guests can truly dip into something different. Following a creamy cheese fondue and lively salad, guests choose from flavorful fondue cooking styles and a variety of entrees including filet mignon, lobster, breast of chicken, duck, shrimp, salmon and more. Dessert features mouthwatering chocolate fondue served with dipping items like fresh strawberries, cheesecake, marshmallows, pound cake and brownies. The Melting Pot offers a relaxed atmosphere, private tables, fine wines, attentive service and signature fondue dinners.
Springboro, Ohio
“So yummy!”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

The Melting Pot is so yummy. I have been to this location several times and it always delivers awesome food. I usually order the Big Night Out and it's four courses - Cheese Fondue, Salad, Meat portion, and Chocolate Fondue.

The Cheese is awesome, it comes with veggies, apples, tortilla chips, and bread. My favorite is the Spinach and Artichoke.

There are a variety of salads to choose from and they are all fine, I had the house salad last time with their pepper ranch dressing and it was really good.

The meat portion has chicken, steak, shrimp, and pork. They come raw and you cook them in your fondue pot with whatever cooking style you choose, You can choose oil or broth. I really enjoyed the MOJO broth. This portion also comes with veggies and several kinds of dipping sauce. Love the mushrooms with the green goddess to put inside.

The best part is the CHOCOLATE! YUM!!! The original and smore's flavors are my fave! THe chocolate comes with strawberries, bananas, brownies,cheesecake, rice krispie treats, and marshmallows. It is sooooooooo excellent!

This is place is a little expensive, I usually come here during special occasions or when they have a coupon out.

Go here! IT is delicious and an awesome dining experience as well.

If you come here during an anniversary or a romantic dinner ask for lovers lane!

• Visited January 2013

West Milton, Ohio
“Eating is the entertainment”
Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

We got the cheese & chocolate - on another occasion we got the main course and found it takes a while to cook the food; couldn't spare the time this visit. The cheese was delicious (with bread, veggies, and apples to dip) but the chocolate was heavenly. They even gave my daughter more "dippers" to finish the chocolate. The proprietor always makes his rounds to ask how you like your meal as well.

Paris, France
“I loved IT”
Reviewed November 13, 2011

I am French and I have never been to a fondue restaurant...What a shame!!! The melting pot is a great restaurant, the food was great. I had the 4 course meal for 2: cheese fondue, salad, meat and seafood and a chocolate fondue. I was full after the cheese and the salad. I was able to bring the meat home, so I could enjoy the chocolate fondue.
I loved it, I know it would not be as good as a real French fondue, but it is worth it.

• Visited August 2011
Springfield, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AMAZING”
Reviewed October 19, 2011

We come here often for celebrations and such and HIGH:Y recommend it to anyone for a neat dinner experience. Wait staff is always exceptional. Will keep coming here for many years to come.

• Visited October 2011
Centerville, Ohio
“love the melting pot!”
Reviewed January 15, 2011

my husband and i went to the melting pot to "celebrate" the end of our holiday vacation. the place was rather empty, so we had our waiter all to ourselves. he was fantastic with the service, and was knowledgeable when giving us suggestions. the food was, as always, amazing! we got the cheddar cheese fondue for our appetizer, the teriyaki sirloin for the meal, and then the turtle chocolate for dessert. this is the third time that my husband has taken me here, and we have never been disappointed. YUM YUM YUM!

• Visited January 2011