“Stay away”

Cuisines: Dutch
ohio
“Stay away”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

I have eaten in this place twice and both times it was awful. Food is bad, the inside of the place is dirty and the tables are nasty needs a good cleaning.

Visited March 2012

Akron, Ohio
“Great homestyle food”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

If you like homemade, homestyle food, these folks were great.

Visited June 2012
Chillicothe, Ohio
“Great place for families”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Great prices for some homemade delicious food! The broasted chicken was recommended and was excellent!

Visited June 2012
Columbus, Ohio
“Friendly Place, Just Ok Food”
Reviewed February 11, 2012

I was told by a person who lived in the town that this place had the best fried chicken. I wanted fried chicken so bad and thought this place in the country would definately have some of the best. It was just ok. It was bland. I also ordered fried apples and they didn't have much flavor either. My greenbeans were decent. If you like bland food, this is your place. My quest for good comfort food was not successful. The service, however was better than the food. I would give them another chance just based off service. Maybe they were having an off day.

• Visited January 2012