“Good stay”

Holiday Inn Express Washington Court House
San Antonio, Texas
“Good stay”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

I have stayed at the Holiday Inn in Washington Court House several times without incident. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed May 24, 2012

I have had the pleasure of staying at this holiday Inn several times in 2012, the Manager Jeff and his wonderful staff, really know how to welcome guest, the warm front desk staff, just dont get any better...the cleaniness of the hotel and there accomodations are rated with the highest quality
There are several hotel in the area... But this one will assure you value, comfort and quality with a smile.
Thanks to all
Raineybunch

Winston Salem, North Carolina
Reviewed May 14, 2012

I have work in Frankfort several times a year and have had trouble finding quality accommodations. I have booked rooms as far away as Columbus when I have had little lead time for planning my trip. And then I found the HI Express in Washington CH. Since it is a fairly new building, everything is clean, fresh and up to date. The breakfast is top notch with scrambled eggs or omelets, sausage or bacon and all of the regular items plus pancakes and fresh baked cinnamon rolls and more. The indoor pool is too cold this time of the year, the internet has had problems on a few of my stays and you must do a little searching for places to eat but these are the only complaints that I have. The staff is friendly and I always feel welcome because of their smiles and dispositions. This has become the only place that I book when I have work in the area even though, for me, Chillicothe is more conveniently located.

Bend, Oregon
Reviewed May 3, 2012

As a former resident of this area, this is a very nice hotel for such a small town and rural area. Room was clean and had very trendy decor. Upon check in I was greeted with a friendly smile given a bottle of water and snack. upon entering my room I found a very nicely appointed area including a flat screen TV. Even the bathroom met my expectations.
Breakfast had LOTS of options (2-3 hot entree items, numerous cold b-fast choices, breads, coffees, teas and fruit) and breakfast attendant was friendly. Breakfast room is gorgeous -- felt more like a dining room/living room combo.
Swimming pool was small but nice -- though I thought it could have been a little warmer. There is not a hot-tub at this facility either which was disappointing. The fitness room was well equipped with treadmills, recumbent bike and elliptical. I wish there were some free weights...but there was adequate room to stretch.
Business center has 2 PC's, fax, 2 printers and many "supplies" paper clips, stapler, pens, paper, etc. Only one PC was working during my stay, but it was fast and always available when I needed it!
Hotel has easy access to Columbus (about 1 hour), Cinci (about 1 1/2 hours), Dayton (45 min-1 hr.) and Chilicothe (about 30 min.)
All in all I thought the WCH Holiday inn Xpress was a fabulous value and If I go back I will definitely stay here. This is by FAR the nicest hotel in WCH for sure!
If you go, be sure to eat at the Rusty Keg on the North end of town, good food, great price and REALLY cold beer! Skip Dakota's.

Room Tip: Stay on the 1st floor which is convenient to breakfast, pool, business center and fitness room.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Ore_N8ive
Abingdon
Reviewed April 10, 2012

This hotel exceeded all expectations with cleanliness and an awesome comfortable bed. The rooms are spacious. Everything about the room, lobby, etc. is very eye appealing. Breakfast was very good and there was a lot of selection. Will stay here everytime we are in Washington Court House.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank nhb60
Grosse Pointe Woods, Michigan
Reviewed December 29, 2011

From the thick lush towels to the really comfortable bed and bedding, to the spacious clean room, to the comfortable lounge chairs in the lobby, this hotel absolutely exceeded our expectations. Breakfast was above average with the best cinnamon rolls; the nice warm pool was available any time of day; a variety of cookies tempt you by the front desk, and best of all, the staff is courteous and considerate.
A well-managed hotel that you will enjoy if you are in the area...and want to return to. My husband and I have visited twice and will return when visiting relatives in the area.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
HIEX2010, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Washington Court House, responded to this review, January 23, 2012
Thank you for your wonderful review! We love it when our guests return back to our hotel. I am also very glad to hear we have exceeded your expectations. We try to make sure each and every guest will receive the service and accommodations they expect for an unforgettable stay so they will return time after time. We hope to see you again soon!

DeeJay Howard
Assistant General Manager
Conway, South Carolina
Reviewed December 21, 2011

My husband and I travel quite a bit and often stay at Holiday Inn's because they are reasonably priced, clean, and usually offer a nice quick breakfast before heading out. I can't say enough good things about the Washington Court House hotel. Not only were the rooms spotless and the facilities warm and inviting but the ENTIRE staff from check in to check out exceeded all of our expectations. We've stayed in much pricier hotels and did not receive the red carpet treatment we received. We will most certainly return as well as share our experience with friends and family.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
HIEX2010, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Washington Court House, responded to this review, January 5, 2012
Thank you so much for leaving us great feedback! I am so glad to hear we exceeded your expectations! We strive to do our best to make sure our guests feel right at home. We hope to see you again!

DeeJay Howard
hampton inn
#2 of 5 in Jeffersonville
Baymont Inn & Suites Washington Court House
Country Hearth Inn & Suites Washington Court House
Country Hearth Inn & Suites Wash...
#3 of 3 in Washington Court House
Hampton Inn & Suites Wilmington
Quality Inn Washington Court House

Been to Holiday Inn Express Washington Court House? Share your experiences!