$87
$112
$96
HIExpress.com
$51
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 21, 2015

Bad chemical smell in room, every hard surface covered in slime, construction bits all over carpet, what looked like dried puke in carpet beside bed. Bath and shower so disgusting, and dirty.... cigarette burn holes in bedding. Paper thin walls. I listened to the guy tv next door all night. Furniture was beat up and tub and sink rusty. The only good thing was no bed bugs.

Room Tip: It didn't feel safe
  • Stayed: March 2015, traveled on business
3  Thank Mike H
Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

The room was old and rundown with peeled off wallpaper and old furnishings...had coffe pot, ironing board, iron and hair dryer but no fridge or microwave...fingernail polish and cig burns on the night stand...bathroom needs updated; small and old...had a floor heating system that took quite some time to warm up and a college degree to operate...it, however, was bug free...lots of druggies/prostitutes around...one man knocked on our door at 2:30 in the morning and continued knocking until my husband yelled thru the door...the man asked if the white car was ours...we said no and he left but the next morning he got into the car in question and drove away...thinking he was up to no good...won't be staying here again...

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 8, 2012

We had to stay at this hotel for three days and they charged us for four days!!! If you are smart you will never ever stay at this hotel. The staff are very rude to you and they made fun of my girlfriend. Everything about her was a joke to the woman who worked at the front desk. A hotel maid who was in her 80's cleaned our room by herself. The woman in the office wanted to know why we gave her a tip, because we gave the woman money for taking such good care of our room. We tried to be extra neat and not make work her. I felt like we were their only guests and this might have been a place to sell drugs.

I will never come back here ever again, if I can help it. If you want to be safe, don't stay here!!! Bed Bugs? Even they wouldn't stay here after the sun went down.

Room Tip: There are no very good rooms here. For the most part, we were THEIR ONLY guests for the most part of our stay there.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Pete C
Reviewed November 5, 2011

We stayed there for 2 weeks doing local work up there. First off, the front desk lady, (Heavy set older woman with greying hair, had a sister who would come there all the time to gossip), had no respect for anyone, using the phone to make personal calls, cursing out loud while lobby had people in it. When asked for something she would respond with an attitude or give you a dirty look. We were told the rooms had microwaves over the phone but once arriving they told us they were all rented out?? (only 1 other car in the parking lot). Now on to the Rooms, the rooms looked ok, thats about all i can say about the rooms. Night time was a whole different story. As I mentioned earlier about only 1 car in the parking lot, This guys room was a hot spot to get Drugs.. Hard to sleep when at night all you hear is footsteps, cars, people all night long pulling up to go to that persons room. I wouldn't recommend staying here unless your really looking for DRUGS! We were going to stay there for a 3rd week but we found the Comfort Inn in downtown Warren to be a much nicer place! pay the extra $10 and stay at the Comfort Inn.

Room Tip: Perfect location for Junkies or Drug dealers to stay at.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
7  Thank RailroadMan84
Reviewed October 9, 2010

We booked hotel on line and also called. A week later read some bad bad reviews. Became a bit nerved over them but it was less than 5 minutes from packerd center where we were going. Upon arriving I did learn wifi was lobby only but took a chance prior to paying and drove on back a ways. Kept signal and actually writing my review from my room. I will say location is a bit tough looking due to surrounding area but to be honest not a noisy area at all. Did not here a bunch of hoodlems or have people walking up and down the sidewalk making noise. It was a good nights sleep. I will also add the bathroom utilities were fine and clean all new linens as well plenty of toiletries available but would say floor could use a good scrubing. Not nasty just corner areas were with a build up like they have not got on their help in a while. Bed was comfortable and clean wouldnt use a comforter in any hotel. I felt my vehicle was safe and it was right out the door. Parking is plenty and definate plus to walk right in the door. Staff we checked in with was very accomodating with my questions and concerns. Especially reviews I read. I would not hesitate to come back here and if you are looking for a sheridan or of same type do not even come here but if you are a common family with common needs and are not too snoopy this will work especially at the price. No bugs or critters either like a earlier review stated.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank lagunshy
Kimzar, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Warren, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2011

Thank you very much for your comments, we appreciate you taking the time to share them with other travelers. We are happy to hear that you were satisfied with your stay. We have worked very hard to address all the concerns from these reviews and will continue to improve our hotel. Hope to see you again in the future. Thanks again.