“Best of the Best”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Best of the Best”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

We love Leo's and have been there many times. We've also hosted our non-profit organization's fundraising banquets there for three years, and all of our guests have loved the atmosphere, service and meals! Try the Chicken Francaise.. it's incredible!

• Visited February 2014

“Always 5 Stars!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

My favorite restaurant for special occasions and casual night out. I have never been disappointed with a meal, appetizer or wine choice. Although pasta is the "go to" specialty, the seafood dishes are exceptional! Sometimes I get two appetizers as my main course just to try new items. The menu changes seasonally according to availability of fresh ingredients. In the summer a lovely patio with outdoor dining and entertainment is pleasant.

The atmosphere is pleasant and the service is consistently good! Also, the pizza is fabulous and can be ordered in advance to go.

• Visited May 2014
“Great food”
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

Decided I needed a good meal and a good glass of wine. Leo's fit the bill. We were seated at a booth plenty of room. The room is very pleasant could use some updating in the main dinning area but it was nice. The bar area has been remodeled and they have very nice outside seating but to cold for that. Our waitress was very pleasant we ordered wine it was happy hour so we got it for a dollar off. I had one of the specials cheese filled pockets with truffle and a wonderful mushroom sauce I could have
licked the plate. My friend had a dinner off the menu a pasta dish she enjoyed. We opted against dessert we both had plenty to eat. The food was excellent service excellent . I just can't say anything negative . Prices are not bad either considering how good it was. You won't be disappointed .

Cleveland, Ohio
“Better off ordering nothing”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

This is my second review of Leo's and it just keeps getting worse. Let's start off with bread. The bread was great but the olive oil for dipping was low quality and disgusting. The salads were average, nothing special. We ordered three meals. First was the eggplant parm which lacked eggplant and tasted like cheese sticks from a school cafeteria. Next, the eggplant rigatoni was just as bad as the parm but instead of in edible spaghetti it came with putrid risotto. Finally, the fish sandwich; decent but upstaged by the bread it was served on. We were happy to have the French fries as they were partially edible. The service was deplorable. When we walked in, we were greeted by kardashian lookalikes who had blank expressions, nasally voices, and bad attitudes. Our waitress was inhospitable and quite frankly obtrusive. The faux Italian atmosphere didn't help either. We will not return and thank god the gift cards are gone! If the staff and owners ever see this, I hope that they will take drastic action to improve their restaraunt or consider closing.

• Visited April 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Seasonal changes.”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Been happy since day one. Always fresh ingredients, great presentation, love the added specials. Been very happy with my Server, always very friendly, patient and clean. I extend my thankfulness for the great service.

• Visited February 2014