“Great food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

Decided I needed a good meal and a good glass of wine. Leo's fit the bill. We were seated at a booth plenty of room. The room is very pleasant could use some updating in the main dinning area but it was nice. The bar area has been remodeled and they have very nice outside seating but to cold for that. Our waitress was very pleasant we ordered wine it was happy hour so we got it for a dollar off. I had one of the specials cheese filled pockets with truffle and a wonderful mushroom sauce I could have
licked the plate. My friend had a dinner off the menu a pasta dish she enjoyed. We opted against dessert we both had plenty to eat. The food was excellent service excellent . I just can't say anything negative . Prices are not bad either considering how good it was. You won't be disappointed .

Reviewed April 11, 2014

This is my second review of Leo's and it just keeps getting worse. Let's start off with bread. The bread was great but the olive oil for dipping was low quality and disgusting. The salads were average, nothing special. We ordered three meals. First was the eggplant parm which lacked eggplant and tasted like cheese sticks from a school cafeteria. Next, the eggplant rigatoni was just as bad as the parm but instead of in edible spaghetti it came with putrid risotto. Finally, the fish sandwich; decent but upstaged by the bread it was served on. We were happy to have the French fries as they were partially edible. The service was deplorable. When we walked in, we were greeted by kardashian lookalikes who had blank expressions, nasally voices, and bad attitudes. Our waitress was inhospitable and quite frankly obtrusive. The faux Italian atmosphere didn't help either. We will not return and thank god the gift cards are gone! If the staff and owners ever see this, I hope that they will take drastic action to improve their restaraunt or consider closing.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Been happy since day one. Always fresh ingredients, great presentation, love the added specials. Been very happy with my Server, always very friendly, patient and clean. I extend my thankfulness for the great service.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We eat at Leo's often, as it's less than two miles from our house and always love it! Even if it wasn't so close, we would probably travel to eat there. Our friend visiting from Italy were very impressed with the food at Leo's, and that very high praise for an Italian restaurant.

Tonight I started with a bowl of lobster bisque. It's a little pricy, but had lots of big pieces of lobster meat, so it was worth every penny. Followed that with beef pirogues with caramelized onions, which were delicious. Leo's desserts are great, but I couldn't have eaten a bite of one tonight. I didn't have it tonight, but the warm goat cheese appetizer is to die for. It's my favorite!

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Best beans and greens in town. I have been eating them at least once a week for lunch. It's a great place for dinner date or to catch up with friends. Nice staff and owners.

1  Thank NikiFrenchko