All reviewsfree parkinghigh ceilingsfront deskgreat hotelcourthouse squaredowntown areahistoric buildingmusic hallmodern conveniencespancakesacross the streetpleasant surpriseroom keyspeak easythe entire hotelfree breakfastwithin walking distance
Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here two nights while attending a concert nearby. Hotel was very nice, room was clean and comfortable. Staff was nice. I wish breakfast hours went a little later but other than that, no issues.
There is a nice coffee shop down the street and loved the lounge/restaurant downstairs. Will definitely return if we need a hotel in the area again.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
BWPARKHOTEL1, Front Office Manager at Best Western Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Best Western Park Hotel for your stay and for the great review! We are so happy that you enjoyed your hotel accommodations. We strive to make sure any guest requests are given first priority and are taken care of immediately! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 6, 2017

The room was comfy and staff was super helpful. Couldn't beat the price! The lounge downstairs was fun and served great food. Husband and I agreed we wished we'd booked a second night! I highly recommend a stay here in this historic building, you won't regret it!

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWPARKHOTEL1, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm so glad to hear that you had a great stay. Thank you for choosing Best Western Park Hotel. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

All the Best!

Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

We were in town for the weekend. Very comfortable room. Nice desk staff. Our room was near the elevator so a little noisy. We had a mid building room with no views from our room. The Speakeasy Lounge downstairs was fun. Breakfast was fair. Very clean hotel. Decent price. Definitely recommend.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
BWPARKHOTEL1, Front Office Manager at Best Western Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your positive review of our hotel. Our staff takes pride in providing great customer service, and we are pleased that you experienced this. I apologize for the Elevator noise issues that you had. I am looking into it to ensure it does not happen again and I will be looking into the two areas of concern that you have noted, I am glad to hear the other aspects of your stay were good! We do hope to see you back again.

Best regards,

Reviewed November 1, 2017

Very nice clean hotel and Pia who almost always checks me in is great!!! Free breakfast in the morning and walking distance to everything that Warren has to offer. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
BWPARKHOTEL1, Front Office Manager at Best Western Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2017

Dear Guest,
We appreciate the positive comments regarding your recent stay with us. We are continually looking for ways and means to improve and enhance our guest satisfaction, and we are pleased that you enjoyed your stay.
Please know as well, that your business is valued, and that we hope to see you again when you are in the Downtown, Warren -Ohio.

Reviewed October 31, 2017

The hotel is the cleanest I have ever seen. Great breakfast. Great location across from the courthouse and other government buildings. Local restaurants with good food and a pleasant lounge, bar, restaurant downstairs -- accessible from the hotel. The managers -- Pia and Sarah -- were very helpful, going beyond the call of duty to print out documents for me and help me use the hotel’s business center.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience. I’m so glad to hear that we were able to provide you with a comfortable stay at a great value. I’m thrilled you enjoyed all the amenities our hotel and our Restaurants/Bar has to offer. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!