All reviewsfree parkinghigh ceilingsfront deskcourthouse squaregreat hoteldowntown areahistoric buildingmusic hallmodern conveniencespancakesacross the streetpleasant surpriseroom keyspeak easythe entire hotelfree breakfastwithin walking distance
Reviewed November 6, 2017

The room was comfy and staff was super helpful. Couldn't beat the price! The lounge downstairs was fun and served great food. Husband and I agreed we wished we'd booked a second night! I highly recommend a stay here in this historic building, you won't regret it!

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWPARKHOTEL1, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm so glad to hear that you had a great stay. Thank you for choosing Best Western Park Hotel. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

All the Best!

Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

We were in town for the weekend. Very comfortable room. Nice desk staff. Our room was near the elevator so a little noisy. We had a mid building room with no views from our room. The Speakeasy Lounge downstairs was fun. Breakfast was fair. Very clean hotel. Decent price. Definitely recommend.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
BWPARKHOTEL1, Front Office Manager at Best Western Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your positive review of our hotel. Our staff takes pride in providing great customer service, and we are pleased that you experienced this. I apologize for the Elevator noise issues that you had. I am looking into it to ensure it does not happen again and I will be looking into the two areas of concern that you have noted, I am glad to hear the other aspects of your stay were good! We do hope to see you back again.

Best regards,

Reviewed November 1, 2017

Very nice clean hotel and Pia who almost always checks me in is great!!! Free breakfast in the morning and walking distance to everything that Warren has to offer. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
BWPARKHOTEL1, Front Office Manager at Best Western Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2017

Dear Guest,
We appreciate the positive comments regarding your recent stay with us. We are continually looking for ways and means to improve and enhance our guest satisfaction, and we are pleased that you enjoyed your stay.
Please know as well, that your business is valued, and that we hope to see you again when you are in the Downtown, Warren -Ohio.

Reviewed October 31, 2017

The hotel is the cleanest I have ever seen. Great breakfast. Great location across from the courthouse and other government buildings. Local restaurants with good food and a pleasant lounge, bar, restaurant downstairs -- accessible from the hotel. The managers -- Pia and Sarah -- were very helpful, going beyond the call of duty to print out documents for me and help me use the hotel’s business center.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience. I’m so glad to hear that we were able to provide you with a comfortable stay at a great value. I’m thrilled you enjoyed all the amenities our hotel and our Restaurants/Bar has to offer. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed October 28, 2017 via mobile

Were very surprised to find this hotel located directly across from the courthouse downtown. Staff was very friendly/helpful and shared a little history/information on Warren. Hotel opened in 1890 as a luxury hotel for the time. Had been beautifully renovated. Rooms were large, modern, clean and quiet. Only negative was the towels were very small and thin. Breakfast was typical free buffet. At Wish we'd had more time to stay there and explore the town. Don't miss a chance to eat at the "Speakeasy" bar/Resturant downstairs. Food was excellent, see separate review. All in all a great place and would stay there again.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
BWPARKHOTEL1, Front Office Manager at Best Western Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2017

Dear Guest,

I would like to personally thank you for your recent review and we will definitely looks for ways in which to improve our bath towels amenities. We have been making great efforts to provide the type of service that you have described. I am very proud of all of our staff members who have really embraced the Best Western Park Hotel customer service culture in modern days. We believe that we can (and do) make a difference in the way our customers perceive us, and we strive to provide a quality stay for every guest, every time.We look forward to seeing you again.

All the Best!