“What a gem”

Best Western Park Hotel
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Warren
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Booked this property because they had a secure parking lot for our U-Haul. From check-in to check-out the front desk staff was attentive, assuring us our truck would be secure (Had cameras in parking lot) and they could view cameras from front desk. The night we arrived there was a blizzard, hotel was hosting a 100th birthday part, much activity yet we so appreciated as to the attentiveness they gave us on a night hotel was sold out. Rooms are beautiful, clean and beds very comfortable. Hotel common areas were spotless. And a nice hot breakfast included.Wish I could remember the names - but every staff menber we came into contact with was so helpful. Customer Service, Value for the price this property is top notch. As a former meeting planner, I'm pretty picky so this far exceeded what I expected.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Michelle S, Manager at Best Western Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2014

Dear Jean,
Thank you for completing the survey of your recent stay here at Best Western Park Hotel in downtown Warren, Ohio. We are all very pleased to here that we have provided you with an exceptional travel experience and hope to see you again soon.
Michelle
Front Desk Manager

Reviewed April 10, 2014

This hotel and staff should be 5 star for their service attitude alone. I travel for a living and in 24 years this is one of the Best That I have ever stayed. The breakfast was a little boreing after 10 days but not many people stay that long.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Dear Charles,
Thank you for completing the survey about your recent stay here at Best Western Park Hotel In downtown Warren, OH. We take pride in our hotel staff and cleanliness of the hotel. It is always appreciated when our efforts get noticed. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. Thanks again and hope to see you again soon,

Reviewed March 21, 2014

The staff and management are great. I am a member of the TG Community and they are welcoming to everyone. When in Warren for the Girl's Night Out my recomendation is to stay at the Best Western Park Hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Michelle S, Manager at Best Western Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2014

Dear Mark,
Thank you for completing the survey of your recent stay at Best Western Park Hotel in downtown Warren, Ohio. We are always pleased to hear when we have provided our guest with a great travel experience. Thanks again for the recommendation. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 20, 2014

Enjoyed my stay in Ohio, hotel was excellant and the beds extremely confy. Would stay here anytime! :-) Being from a busy city I didn't know what to expect coming out to what I consider "country"...but I must say I was pleasantly surprised!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Michelle S, Manager at Best Western Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2014

Dear Shela,
Thank you for completing the survey of your recent stay here at the Best Western Park Hotel in downtown Warren, Ohio. We are delighted that you stayed and had a pleasant experience. I wanted to mention that we are a little country, also a little rock n roll. With the Amphitheater only a block away where they have concerts in the summer or the Packard Music Hall for musicals and theater we love to accommodate everyone. If we can assist you in the future please don't hesitate to call 330-393-1200. Thanks again we hope to see you soon.
Michelle-Front Desk Manager

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Because of my workshop I stay very outen in this very nice and very clean hotel. The frontdesk employees are always very friendly and are full of good advices. Don't forget to have lunch or diner at the Saratoga restaurant just around the corner !

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Michelle S, Manager at Best Western Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

Dear Rene',
Thank You for the kind words of the Best Western Park Hotel in downtown Warren, Ohio. We really do appreciate your business. Our housekeeping dept. is very proud of the work they do and always excited when their work is appreciated. Thank you again and we will look forward to seeing you next time you are in town!
Sincerely, Michelle- Front Desk Manager

Reviewed February 17, 2014

My family stayed in the Best Western Park Hotel to attend a funeral. Everyone was exceptional When I had a problem with my Best Western Rewards account, the desk clerk went out of her way to solve my problem. . The breakfast was very good.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Michelle S, Manager at Best Western Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2014

Dear Ken,
Thank you for completing the survey on your recent stay here at the Best Western Park Hotel in downtown Warren, Ohio. It is always gratifying to know that our performance was effective and appreciated. I am grateful you took the time to let us know of your satisfaction. I am passing on your comments, knowing it will serve as an inspiration to our staff to continue their efforts. Thank you again sir we look forward to your return.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

I grew up in the Warren area and remember this hotel when it was the Park Hotel, a historical place. Since its renovations at this current location, this place gets a major thumbs up. Although there's not much to do downtown, the atmosphere here makes you want to stay in doors and enjoy its comforts. I was there for a funeral and many of my family members traveled from other states. The staff was professional, curtious and warm. The place was spotless. This is my hometown and when I do go home to visit I stay at another hotel in the area, my visit this time will allow me to now make this place my first choice when visiting.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Michelle S, Manager at Best Western Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write such a complimentary letter. We really do try to go above and beyond here at the Best Western Park Hotel for each and every guest and we all love to hear when our efforts are appreciated. We are proud and confident we will keep up this service for years to come. Thanks again and we look forward to your return.
Michelle- Front Desk Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Warren
Avalon Inn and Resort
Holiday Inn Express Youngstown North (Warren/Niles)
Hampton Inn & Suites Niles/Warren
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Warren
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Youngstown West, OH
Fairfield Inn Warren Niles

Been to Best Western Park Hotel? Share your experiences!