“Excellent Food, Atmosphere and Service”
Review of The Chophouse

The Chophouse
Ranked #1 of 126 Restaurants in Warren
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 20, 2014

The Chophouse is my favorite restaurant to go to in this area! My husband and I had our rehearsal dinner here before our wedding outside on the patio and it was beautful! The food is always perfect whether you have a big party or just a couple. If you want anything steak, chicken or sea food it has always been amazing! They have great specials all of the time and the atmosphere is so comfortable and nice. John really puts a lot in running this place and it shows!!

Reviewed February 12, 2014

I had several great meals there and the place is just gorgeous...I have eaten there for several years now and really have never been disappointed...

Reviewed January 24, 2014

The Chophouse is awesome the restaurant it is elegant, warm and cozy all at the same time. The food is always amazing and the prices are some of the best around. They are currently running a special for a 3 course meal for 15.95. This special is great because there is such variety, from chicken, or steak, fish or pork. You can find something you like on the menu. The food is always cooked perfectly I never have any complaints. The service is fast and friendly and the atmosphere is amazing. I highly recommend trying the Chophouse for a great meal!

Reviewed January 4, 2014

This was our second time visiting and we had a group of 16 people including children. I couldn't have picked a better restaurant for my parents 30th wedding anniversary! Everyone said their food was delicious and don't forget to get a slice of the banana cream pie for dessert! Hands down this one place we will go back to again and again.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

this was the second time eating at The Chophouse in Warren, Ohio in four months, the first time was for a 40th anniversary (10 people attended) and last night was for a 70th birthday (6 people attended), both times (having something different off of the menu) were excellent. The food was warm, very tasteful, right portions and the service by the waitress both times was exceptional, she was very efficient, tentative and so pleasant. The owner also is very personal to everyone who enters the restaurant.