“Saratoga”

The Saratoga Restaurant and Catering
Ranked #9 of 127 Restaurants in Warren
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Great place to eat in downtown Warren. But better they Cater been to somany wedding party's and what not and you just can't beat Saratoga's Catering.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

We ate here for the 2nd time in June, 2014. This is an old restaurant just off the square in Warren. The staff is friendly and the food is good. I did order a bottle of chardonnay. Wine is listed on the menu as White Zinfanal, Merlot or Chardonnay. They didn't have chardonnay but said they had a Pinot Grigio if that would do. I agreed. They brought it to me unchilled and were surprized when I told the waitress that it wasn't cool. She said, "Oh, you like your wine cold?" They didn't have any chilled white wine in the restaurant. I don't think they have much demand for it so I was fine with it. I just drank water instead. We will go back when we are in town. Just don't expect an extensive wine list if you go here.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

Loved the old time interior. Very clean and atmosphere was delightful. I ordered the Fried Chicken dinner with Fried Potatoes, Salad and a roll. Portion size was large and food was hot, fresh and delicious. Restaurant staff very friendly. The owner came out and asked me how I enjoyed my meal. I really enjoyed talking with him. I highly recommend this restaurant as it is delicious food at a great price. Combine that with it being a family owned business, it's a win win. I look forward to eating here again on my next visit to Warren.

1  Thank Jason L
Reviewed April 29, 2014

right in the heart of warren, ohio is saratoga restaurant. We sat in a booth and it was like a flashback to another era. The food was OK, we had steak and the kids had burgers and milkshakes. It was a cold Monday night and there were only a few dining that night. The staff were very good and the value was exceptional. The steaks were only OK though.

1  Thank duffyfrog
Reviewed January 3, 2014

The Saratoga has the best Ceasar Salad in NE Ohio and when in the area we always go to this family land mark restaurant. It has been a must to eat at place for the past 30 yrs for our family and tell everyone we know not to miss out on feasting at the Saratoga.