“Great Choice in Wapak”
Review of J. Marie's

J. Marie's
Ranked #1 of 37 Restaurants in Wapakoneta
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Research indicated this was THE place to eat in Wapak for: 1) gluten free, healthy options (wife) & 2) draft beer selection (me). Not disappointed. Arrived on Sat. 4:00-ish. Were initially told a table for four would be 30 min. wait. We settled in for the wait and I went to the bar. Before I could order, we had a table! Good service, good food & good prices. I enjoyed my J Marie's Italian sandwich with mac & cheese side. Two wood fired pizzas were rated as excellent and wife was happy with pita-less gyro. Two slight negatives: 1) a little noisy - open combined dining/bar area with all hard surfaces, and 2) waitress didn't point out that 50% off draft Sat. happy hour(s) ended at 5:00 or ask if I'd like another. Definitely recommend if in Wapak.

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

I have visited J Marie's multiple times. The food is always good and the price is very reasonable they have those unique items that you cannot get at other restaurants. The ham and cheese sandwiches really good along with the mac and cheese and spinach dip bread. My only complaint would be portion size is small but the quality of food is always been good

Reviewed May 28, 2019 via mobile

Visiting from out of town on Memorial Day! Stopped by J Marie’s for lunch! We both ordered the lunch special a salad with blackened chicken! While eating my salad I bit down on a piece of wire over an inch long. I showed the wire to staff at the bar! She showed to staff that prepare the food! Came back to our table stated the wire did not come from anything they use and that was that! No apology or ask if I injured my mouth nothing! She did offer to make a new salad! My husband was almost done! I declined as what would that accomplish! The food was excellent although it took awhile to reach our table!

Reviewed May 2, 2019

Wonderful libations, and yes they know how to make a good martini! Also really god food, god service and fair pricing!

Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

Great food and reasonably priced. I loved that there isn’t one deep fried food on the menu and that the owner uses local sources for his dishes. Only down side is that it’s a small place, so there is normally a wait for a table. It’s definitely worth the wait!!

Date of visit: February 2019