“Clean, great value, would stay again”
Review of Super 8 Wapakoneta

Super 8 Wapakoneta
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Wapakoneta
Reviewed August 9, 2009

The pros: Clean, mostly quiet, close to I-75, near Neil Armstrong museum and restaurants. There is no language barrier w/ the Indian staff. Interior hallways upstairs.

The cons: Smoke smell from other rooms crept into our room, to the point that I took the bed farthest from the door. (If motels have to have smoking rooms, why can't they put them all in one wing?) The continental breakfast offerings were sparse (danishes, some cereal, English muffins, juices, coffee, oatmeal), but enough to start the day before getting something more substantial at the diner or the Bob Evans nearby. There are no papers for sale in the lobby nor a newspaper vending machine outside; have to walk to the BP station nearby to purchase a paper.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank vacsrus

Reviewed January 15, 2009

We stayed at this Super 8 on our way from Alabama to Michigan when we hit an ice storm. Thankfully, this motel accepted pets because we were traveling with our two small dogs. I don't know what we would have done if we weren't able to get a room in this motel, as the weather was too bad to continue driving.

I was extremely pleased to find that they had vacany for us and our dogs, as well as, every option available during the holiday season at 1:00 AM. We had our choice between 1 King or 2 Queen beds and smoking or non. Our room also had a small refrigerator, microwave, and internet access. The bed was comfy and the entire room was very clean.

I can honestly say this was the nicest discount motel that I have ever stayed at. Great ammenities offered at a great price, highly recommended!

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank EyeLuvMyLife
Reviewed September 1, 2008

It’s not often I consider staying at a discount hotel – but I decided to give this Super 8 a try. I was pleasantly surprised! The front desk clerk was nice and helpful even at 1a when I checked in. The hotel looked nice from the outside which is why I decided to go with it. The room was very clean and quiet. I will definitely be staying here whenever I’m passing through and need a few hours to rest.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank danaleste
Reviewed July 4, 2006

We stayed at this hotel for one night visiting family. It was very noisy as we could hear the TV from the room next door, doors slamming after 11:00 pm and dogs barking in rooms. We found when checking out that a Dog Show was in town. Not sure why our room was mixed in with people that had dogs in their rooms. Also, bathroom area looked like it had not been cleaned from previous occupant.

We definitely would not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2006
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wapakoneta
Best Western Wapakoneta Inn
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Delphos
Travelodge Lima OH
Travelodge Lima OH
#7 of 15 in Lima

Been to Super 8 Wapakoneta? Share your experiences!