“holmes countys lil treasure... eat here!!”
Review of Rebecca's Bistro

Rebecca's Bistro
Cuisines: Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Rebecca's Bistro is a proud TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence winner in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017! Rebecca's serves breakfast from 8:00-10:30, and lunch from 10:30-3:00. The lunch menu includes salads, hearty sandwiches, savory soups, quiches, and delightful desserts. The lunch menu is limited in offerings, but changes weekly to provide customers with a variety of dining options. Rebecca insists on quality ingredients and uses locally grown, seasonal, fresh fruits and vegetables.The breakfast menu includes omelets, stuffed French toast, and the local favorite - creamed eggs over toast. If a specialty drink is what you are looking for, Rebecca's Bistro has a variety of espresso drinks, teas, and fruit smoothies.
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Call for reservations regardless. It will be worth it. Rebecca the owner walks around ensuring great conversation and helps alongside her staff. Known in holmes county as having the greatest tomato basil soup, you can also purchase a quart to take home. Her food is divine whether that be breakfast or lunch. Such a sweet place to connect with friends. Her menu is diverse and full of selection. You wont leave hungry

1  Thank cweekly

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Delicious food, excellent staff. Completely satisfying and you leave knowing you have been treated like you truly were their only customer.

1  Thank Donna F
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Yes and I got the same exact thing on my second lunch visit. The interior is well done & the food was just great. We could not wait to return the next day for lunch again.
I had the vegetable quiche with tomato soup. My family enjoyed their meals too. Be sure to try the peach ginger tea- yum! We will definitely return here on our next visit to the area & I highly recommend it!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

While spending a few days in Amish country, my wife and I decided to take a break from Amish fare and try out Rebecca's Bistro in Walnut Creek. We had seen the restaurant on a previous visit to Der Dutchman (diagonally across the street).

We had a short wait (5 minutes) around noon on a Monday. The service was slow to start but got better throughout the meal. Overall, the service was subpar to the food (which was excellent). I had the daily special (a chilled pasta dish) while my wife had a half a salad (chicken peach salad) and cup of soup (lemon rice chicken).

As previous ratings suggest, the restaurant is not very big inside but they seem to do a good job of fitting everyone inside within a reasonable time. So, if you want a break from the predictable Amish comfort food (chicken and noodles), we would highly recommend Rebecca's Bistro.

1  Thank BGSU80
Reviewed July 1, 2012

Haven't eaten anything that wasn't good, my favorite is the grilled cheese with cherry butter, havarti and pepper jack cheese on cranberry nut bread. Delightful If you're really lucky they will have chilled soup as a special. Heaven in a bowl.