“Great accommodations”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Walnut Creek
The Inn At Walnut Creek
Ranked #2 of 2 Walnut Creek B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We spent one night at the Inn at Walnut Creek while visiting the Amish communities in the area. The Inn was very clean and orderly. The rooms were clean and spacious...and very reasonably priced.
The continental breakfast was adequate. The dining room was extremely clean and spacious. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Shops and restaurants were within walking distance.
A great place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed June 17, 2013

To start lets talk about the good. The room was clean, wasn't that costly. The people were nice there. And thats about all i have to say about the good. Now for the bad. The ac unit sounded like it was going to blow up everytime it shut off. The bathroom is so small no matter what your size you have to step between the toilet and the tub to shut the door. T the fan in the bathroom sounded like it was going to fall out. The room beside of us had their ac on and I thought there was an 18 wheeler under the balcony. Parking is a major joke. Breakfast, lets talk about that. If u like sweet stuff for breakfast your ok. They do not even have white bread are plain begals. Now tell me who doesn't have bread for toast? I am a simple man, could have been happy with just a piece of toast are a begal. But no, u could have a waffle are a dannish are frosted flakes. Sorry but i can't do sweets for breakfast. Not like I'm asking for fried tators, biscuits and gravy. Just plain white bread for toast are a plain begal for those of us that do not like sweets for breakfast. I have stayed at the Carlisle Inn 5-10 times and have been very happy with it. Just could not get a room on short notice. Well i guess its live and learn. Don't get me wrong it wasn't all bad, just not what i expected reading some other reviews. So i thought i would give my honest thoughts. Not bashing the place but its not that nice at all. If you are looking for something nice this is not the place unless they do some work to it. Again it is clean, people are nice, and not that costly. But for me i will not stay there again unless it is improved upon. Sorry i usually do not rite reviews but i was fooled by the ones i have read on this place, are maby i just expected more idk? This is a true and honest review you can take it with a grain of salt but this was my experience. Thanks

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank rick a
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I’ve stayed here the last 4 years on my Amish trips. I never have had a complaint, but my last visit was not the greatest. My girlfriend and I had one of the suites (the Jacuzzi is in the kitchen). The heat stopped working in the middle of the night and the internet connection was impossible to get working. We called the desk 3-4 times and were essentially lied to every time we spoke to someone. It is a very clean facility, but the breakfast is less than impressive. I stay here because of the cleanliness mostly. We are returning in February for Valentine's Day; however we are trying a new accommodation.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AdamK83
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Favorite place to stay. Rooms are great. Staff is nice and very helpful. I go at least twice a year and wouldn't think of staying any other place. They are building a new building and will be making the parking in the back better than it is. Will be heading out next week.

Room Tip: My favorite rooms are in the back so you can look out at the beautiful view.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank Sindra
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Rooms are very clean, and the staff are nice and helpful. Rooms are not as spacious as the newer motels, but this place has been well cared for. The Inn provides breakfast on par with the chain motels.Only minor problem is the Wi-Fi is a little sketchy. All in all we had a very nice stay, and will return.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank RebelYell33
Reviewed October 18, 2011

The Inn At Walnut Creek is very clean and they provide a mini fridge and coffee pot but no ironing board and they have only 1 iron for the Inn and it is on a first come, first serve basis. The also do not provide soap, shampoo or other toiletries. Additionally, there are hanging pegs around the room but no clothes hangers. I would utilize this inn again and the visit could have been extremely pleasant had their website mention what items are not provided. Don't hesitate to stay here...just be properly prepared.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
4  Thank KG-WBAfuntimes
Reviewed January 27, 2011

Stayed Jan. 14, 2011 at the Inn at Walnut Creek. Staff had the Coblentz chocolate and flower arranagement I ordered ready and in the room when I showed up. Very relaxing fireside area off the lobby with a popcorn machine and free popcorn, nice soft furniture, piano and puzzle on the table. The breakfast the next morning was very good (sausage, cereal, breads, juices) and they had trays to take the food out of the area. The view of the valley from the 3rd floor was excellent. Dinner the night before was within walking distance and very pleasant.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
#4 of 5 in Berlin
Berlin Resort
Berlin Resort
#3 of 5 in Berlin

Been to The Inn At Walnut Creek? Share your experiences!