“Average food.”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Clinton
“Average food.”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

We went on a Friday night. Lots of people were waiting to eat. The service was excellent, but the food was average. We had fish tacos (pretty bland), and spinach enchiladas (good spinach and bad cheese sauce). Wouldn't go back.

Visited September 2012

Wadsworth, Ohio
“Great place for Mexican food!”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

It's only a half mile from home, but one of the best Mexican restaurants around. I like to start with a fabulous frozen margarita and the chicken nachos. That's plenty if I happen o be alone. My favorite entree is the chicken fajita's served with beans and rice. The food is served hot and delicious. The staff is friendly and efficient. Prices are reasonable and portions are generous. Give it a try; you won't be sorry.

• Visited September 2012
Rittman, Ohio
“Best Mexican in the area!”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I'm a big fan of Mexican food - I try to follow a low carb diet, and Mexican restaurants always have something I can work with. So I enjoy eating Mexican when I'm on vacation, but the best Mexican is the place 10 minutes from home - Casa Del Rio! Friendly, prompt service, great fajitas (steak or chicken are delicious), great shrimp selections ... plates are always sizzling. No complains at all! When we don't know where else to eat, we go to Casa.

• Visited August 2012
Wadsworth, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“ALWAYS DELICIOUS!!!ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!!!!MY COMPLETE FAV RESTURANT!”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

the food= to die for, fresh, hot ; the service= fantastic, friendly, fast ; the margiratas ; so good its making me thirsty for one right now ; the salsa= could eat it everyday ; theres nothing i dont love about this resurant except sometimes you might have to wait ten minutes, which is totally worth it. even if theyre packed the service is so awesome they move people in and out decently fast and you usually dont end up waiting too long.

Visited August 2012
Medina, Ohio
“The bean dip is my favorite”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Each time we go to Casa I try a different entree. Never have I had a bad meal or experience. The staff is outstanding and the bean dip is great with the warm tortillas.

Visited June 2012