“Better than average”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I liked the food and you get a very generous quantity. However, the service was not the best. It took a very long time to get our food, even for a group of four.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

I feel pretty good we even Japanese. I love Dynamite appetizer and sushi deluxe.
I hope miso soup comes out along with the sushi. It might taste better than Japan.
I like the balance of fish and rice.
Business travelers I am very happy, but also work well.
I have been able to four consecutive weeks.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We had been to Kasai several times since they had first opened and enjoyed each visit, but because we spend more time in Montrose we usually end up at Wasabi or Sakura (both excellent as well!) Around Christmas time we visited Kasai again and as usual had a lovely dinner, our server Rachel actually remembered us from several months back. My husband ordered a "special" drink and Leon himself brought it out to the table and made sure it was to his satisfaction. The service was impeccable! When we visited again in January, it was like seeing old friends as we were welcomed as such! My daughter asked me to bring her something home and when I couldn't remember what she wanted Rachel told me what she liked last time we were there!!! Incredible! Besides the excellent food and delicious sushi rolls, the service and warmth we receive at Kasai has made it our number one restaurant for sushi! Looking forward to our next visit soon!

2  Thank juliec303
Reviewed December 27, 2012

For a Japanese restaurant in Wadsworth, Ohio to be wildly successfull it has to be exceptionally good, and it is! Best Janpanese food I have ever had and I have been to Japan four times. We were just there on a Thursday night and it was mobbed. I had the Independence Roll special for Thursday and it was excellent!

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Our group of four truly enjoyed lunch at Kasai today. Three of us had the Steak Hibachi, while the other had the Shrimp Hibachi. Our meals included a fresh salad with ginger dressing, soup, fried rice, and vegetables. For those of us who had steak, our meat was done to perfection. The shrimp meal included a nice number of shrimp for a lunch portion. Additionally, the dipping sauces were delicious. Kasai has a nice quiet atmosphere. The restaurant staff members are friendly and efficient.