“Wonderful Lunch”

Dining options: Reservations
Ohio
“Wonderful Lunch”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Our group of four truly enjoyed lunch at Kasai today. Three of us had the Steak Hibachi, while the other had the Shrimp Hibachi. Our meals included a fresh salad with ginger dressing, soup, fried rice, and vegetables. For those of us who had steak, our meat was done to perfection. The shrimp meal included a nice number of shrimp for a lunch portion. Additionally, the dipping sauces were delicious. Kasai has a nice quiet atmosphere. The restaurant staff members are friendly and efficient.

• Visited November 2012

Clinton
“Awesome food!”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

This is a big city quality restaurant. The sushi is amazing and very fresh. The menu allows for an interesting and varied selection. Highly recommended!

Visited September 2012
North East Ohio
“Good Japanese food.”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I really like the soup and salad that comes with the meal. I usually get the teriyaki shrimp with the veggies and rice. It's good. I have had some of their sushi and it's always been good as well. Watch for the groupons or living social deals.

Visited September 2012
Barberton, OH
“My first, but not last visit!”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Nice restaurant, good atmosphere. Has a bar, sushi bar and table seating area. I opted for the sushi combo, served with a house salad and miso soup. The salad had fresh greens and a ginger dressing. The miso soup was average. The sushi platter was fresh and visually appealing. It included Nigiri, Sashimi and a California roll. The sushi was very good and plentiful.

Overall, I would come back and try other things on the menu as well.

• Visited September 2012
Wadsworth, Ohio
“Amazing!”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

My husband and I haven't had a chance to visit in the last few months but we were able to on Friday night. It just keeps getting better! The food has been excellent every time we've been there and our server, Dave, was fantastic! They've even added a bar now! I had the Strawberry cucumber mojito, and it was very good! Props to Rita! I think my husband and I will be visiting more often now :)

• Visited September 2012