“great food” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Galaxy Restaurant

The Galaxy Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
The Galaxy Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 53 Restaurants in Wadsworth
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Kids, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: I-76 and Rt. 94 (Exit #9)
Description: Northeast Ohio's most unique restaurant and banquet facility. At The Galaxy Restaurant you will find a multitude of dining options including our Main Dining Room, the cozy Wine Room at the Galaxy, the exciting Galaxy Sports Bar & Patio, the elegant Galaxy Banquet Center, and the gourmet Galaxy Cafe' Market. Only the Galaxy Restaurant can provide such an array of fresh foods with the type of service that you expect. From elegant weddings to an intimate dinner for two, our philosophy of providing the best food in a unique atmosphere with uncompromising service stands true.
Windsor, Canada
“great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014

Very much enjoyed our dinner here. We ate inside but there was a patio with live music as well. Located right between the Comfort Inn and Suites and the Holiday Inn

Visited June 2014

Cleveland, Ohio
“Hit or Miss at Best”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2014

Went to the Galaxy restaurant on a recommendation of a friend. I won't be thanking her for the recommendation.
We booked a table in the Steakhouse. There appears to be several venues here.
They called to confirm and told me I would be in the Wine room. As I had never been there,
I agreed to it.
Upon arrival, it became obvious the elegant portion with table cloths is not the Wine room.
The host assured me any menu is available in any room.
We were only given one large menu. I of course assumed this the menu I was to order from.
On WAY OUT, I saw a one page sheet called the "wine room tasting menu," Too bad we were not offered this small plate menu. There were several items I would have ordered.
In hind site, I now see the goal of the waitress was to push the large steaks.
She seemed displeased we ordered pasta. One dish was piping hot, the other barely lukewarm. Why did I not send it back to be heated up? Didn't want the pasta to become mushy from the suggested "warming up." Also, it took so long to get the order, I did not want to be eating alone when my spouse was finished. There seems to be real disconnect between the kitchen and service. Maye not enough servers?
We were there just short of 2 hours for only a 2 course meal! The server seemed to disappear.
The manager did come over to check on the food once it did arrive,
One pasta was good, the other, quite bland. But the very slow service was most glaringly
annoying. The menu has claims that they aim to please. They truly need to work on the slowness of service and the hit or miss temperature of food.
Perhaps they are overstretched with the various rooms and also a wedding at the restaurant that night.
Since we were put in the wine room ( no table cloths) when we had reserved for the steakhouse, we could have been at least offered the wine tasting menu as well.
Truly uncertain if we would return but I will not thank my friend nor offer a recommendation for this restaurant to other friends or family. Bottom line -disappointing on many levels.

• Visited June 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
GalaxyRestaurant, Owner at The Galaxy Restaurant, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Please know that we want nothing more than for all of our guests to have a good experience in any of our three great restaurant - the Wine Room, Circle L Steakhouse or Sports Bar/Patio. Galaxy management would like to discuss your concerns with you personally. Please call 330-334-3663 to speak to a Manager about your experience as described in your posting. We hope that you will visit us again in the future so we may have an opportunity to provide the good food and service that you deserve. Thank you.
“Best restaurant in area !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

Amazing food, atmosphere, people! Very thankful that this place is located in my area. Friendly owners that care about the customer!

• Visited June 2014
Indiana
“Not eating there would be a BIG missed steak”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014

Sorry for the bad pun....steaks are aged and awesome. Also they have great burgers and pasta. Its a very nice menu with soo many options. Its a great place to eat and I wish there was one closer to Indy. Service was very attentive!!! Two Thumbs Up

Visited June 2014
1 Thank kidreader
Creston
“Cowboy potatoes:)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Had the prime rib and cowboy potatoes on Mothers Day. The whole meal was really good,but those potatoes were the best I've ever had! Try them,you won't be sorry!

• Visited May 2014