“The Galaxy is not just a dinner out....it's a dinning experience!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Galaxy Restaurant

The Galaxy Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
The Galaxy Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 53 Restaurants in Wadsworth
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: I-76 and Rt. 94 (Exit #9)
Description: Northeast Ohio's most unique restaurant and banquet facility. At The Galaxy Restaurant you will find a multitude of dining options including our Main Dining Room, the cozy Wine Room at the Galaxy, the exciting Galaxy Sports Bar & Patio, the elegant Galaxy Banquet Center, and the gourmet Galaxy Cafe' Market. Only the Galaxy Restaurant can provide such an array of fresh foods with the type of service that you expect. From elegant weddings to an intimate dinner for two, our philosophy of providing the best food in a unique atmosphere with uncompromising service stands true.
Cincinnati, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Galaxy is not just a dinner out....it's a dinning experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2012

We recently dined at The Galaxy with my Sister and her family. This was their second time there in two weeks. This isn't just a place to eat dinner but to enjoy the food, the atmosphere and an overall experience. The chef is beyond amazing. If given the opportunity, he will come to your table, but he doesn't just say " thank you for coming". He talks to you about why he does what he does and his philosophy. He is an amazing person. It doesn't stop there. The server(Jerry) my sister and her family had last time stopped at the table to say hello as well as the manager (Ed). Our server Amy had fun with us. Everyone was positive, pleasant and fun. The food was amazing. Steaks and seafood that melt in your mouth and desserts that you just can't resist.

This is one place we can honestly say we will go back and recommend. I do not recommend places often as they tend to get over crowded. The Galaxy and their staff deserve all business opportunities.............they are just that good!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank betsy w

Strongsville, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful experience!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2012

We went to the Circle L Steakhouse at the Galaxy to celebrate my Father-in-law's 91st birthday. Jerry our waiter was so wonderful! The menu had so many delicious selections it was hard to choose. My kids (ages 13 and 11) loved it so much, they begged us to go back. So we did! and we didn't even wait a week to do it. This time we experienced the Wine Room and another great server, Amy!! We even got to meet Angus O'Hara the executive chef. He is a genius! and not just with food -- he is a master sommelier, and speaks 7 languages! He has a philosophy of Genuine Hospitality - and it truly showed throughout the whole experience. And Ed Arment, the manager, made us feel at home.

My son had the 10oz filet both times and will have it again the next time! My daughter had the lobster mac and cheese the first visit and gobbled it down; and then the Baked Penne Spectacular on the 2nd visit and declared it the "best pasta I have ever had!" My husband tried the Limousine Steak -- "superb!" and I had the Black Grouper with Angus sauce - wonderful!

We can't wait to go back and try out the sports bar! -- the kids hope it will be soon!!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Theresa W
Stow, Ohio
“A MEMORABLE ANNIVERSARY”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband & I went to The Galaxy Restaurant in Wadsworth, Ohio for the first time to celebrate our 11th wedding anniversary. We enjoyed the brand new renovation to the dining room. We were impressed with the menu selection and I ordered the signature item, the Cowboy Ribeye steak. We were taken care of by an experienced waiter, Joe, who took special attention to all our needs and wants during our meal. We were delighted to be personally visited by Executive Chef, Angus O’Hara. Of course we had to express our delight and compliment him on how we appreciated the quality and details of the presentation to his culinary creations! Lastly, we were given a warm welcome by Ed Arment, Diningroom Manager, who then surprised us with a wonderful finishing touch to our memorable evening. We were very impressed with our experience and would highly recommend this fine dining experience to our friends & family.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Stow, Ohio
“A cut above the rest”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

My wife and I went to The Galaxy Restaurant for our 11th wedding anniversary. They had just finished remodeling the dining room into a steak house. The remodel is exceptional and beautiful. What a fantastic menu! The food was all excellent. I had a Filet Mignon and my wife had the Ribeye. Both were prepared to perfection. Even the (caesar) salad was exceptional. Over the years, we have been to many fine restaurants to celebrate our anniversaries. This was the best experience we have had yet! Our waiter Joe was attentive and courteous. The manager Ed came over, greeted us and chatted a couple times which was very nice. Even the chef himself came over to our table a couple times to chat. You can really tell that he loves what he does. He is a true Chef and his food bears witness to his culinary magic! Our experience at The Galaxy is one we will remember as one of the best restaurant experiences we have ever had. We will definitely be back to this (in our opinion) 4 star restaurant!

Wadsworth, Ohio
“Another great dinner...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

We dropped into The Galaxy tonight to check out the newly renovated dining room, now called The Circle L Steakhouse, and no surprise, had a fabulous meal--I had the "Black Pearl" Porterhouse Pork Chop, which was wonderful, my wife had airline chicken with a delcious cornbread based stuffing, and my daughter had one of the Galaxy's signature dishes, a mini-crown roast of pork served over cheddar horseradish mashed potatoes. Everything was superb and the service was flawless. Tonight was the "Grand Opening," of the new dining room, and they did not dissapoint. Plus the new decor is very nice, a great setting for a great meal. Check out the new menu on line, eclectic without being gratuitously avant-garde.