“Worth the trip”

Dining options: Reservations
Saint Marys
“Worth the trip”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Definately worht the trip for special occasions. Food is excellent. Service good. Cute town makes the restaurant special. The chef is amazing!One great piece is the menu displays the local business they buy from. Which is an EXCELLENT idea. Many of their veggies are gown by them organic. GREAT idea. Food & service is worth the prices.

Visited August 2012

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Have to eat here is you are anywhere near Versailles, Ohio”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

This is a world class restaurant located in an Inn in Versailles, Ohio. From appetizers to entree to desert...all were outstanding. If you are ever in the vicinity of Versailles, Ohio or want to get away to a quaint inn out in the country, here is where you want to stop off and grab a meal!!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank jdteeth
Dayton, Ohio
“Excellent Dinner”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I truely enjoyed the meal. he service was wonderful, and the food was really good,, Alos I have to add the service was over the top,, this place is a must

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Lonnie V
Pickerington, Ohio
“Excellent all Around!”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

This is not only my favorite restaurant in west Ohio (by far), but one of my favorites ANYWHERE. The food is simply amazing, the service good, and the ambiance of the restaurant and inn alike are charming. I can't say enough good things about this place, so I hope the 5 star recommendation speaks for itself. :-)

1 Thank Darren M
St. George, Utah
“I'm thinking about moving”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

This restaurant was nothing short of excellent. We just spent a couple of days in Manhattan and seriously, compared to food we had there, this place absolutely was spectacular. Please, don't get me wrong, I m not trying to compare NYC to Versailles, HOWEVER, this chef rocks...! We live 1.5 hours plus from, but I will return even if we aren't staying in the area. Had summer squash blossoms stuffed with goat cheese....OMGosh. Can't stop longing for them!

Visited July 2012