“Neat Place to Visit”
Review of Lee's Landing

Lee's Landing
Ranked #7 of 20 things to do in Vermilion
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I stopped in Lee's Landing, partly because I needed to escape the rain while walking down the street and partly because I was looking for a unique gift. I found that they had a wide selection of Lake Erie/water themed gifts to choose from to include a small clothing selections. The employee at the counter was quite friendly and helpful. Prices weren't outlandish in my opinion and reasonable. A definite "stop in" place if visiting V Town.

2  Thank Anthony B

A TripAdvisor Member
Port Clinton, Ohio
Reviewed April 12, 2006

We recently stopped in at Lees Landing Nautical Gifts and could not believe how wonderful it was to be waited on like we were real people,the help was so courtious and kind,and the selection was out of this world!They have som many different kinds of home decor gifts we were in awl!.What a really neat Town these folks have and with stores like that we are comming back!

9  Thank A TripAdvisor Member