“Mixed bag”

Cuisines: American, Italian
s.forida
“Mixed bag”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

We recently stopped in Vermillion for a bit of shopping and lunch. Woodstock was recommended by another business down the street. What we liked about the restaurant was the eclectic decorating all repulsed things . Some of them with the 60 theme .
We sat out on the patio which was o.k but could have used some better smaller tables.. Also a big bummer was that they allowed smoking. It was outside but still .
The food was good . I had the throwback salad and my sister had a tuna salad. The sandwich was huge and tasty . The chips were very good kind of spicy and came a side.
The other kind of weird thing is that they don't serve you drinks. There is on my bottled drinks and they didn't have ice.

• Visited July 2014

Hilliard, Ohio
“Fun place, flashback sixties decor, average but good food”
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

Fun place to grab a drink (nice bottled beer summer selection) and some sandwiches. Loved all the retro photos and signs. I had the grilled cheese and wife had salad. Pretty basic items but fit well for a pub. Would be fun place to hang out with friends. Prices were reasonable for the vermilion area.

“Decent pizza”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Ate here on "Third Thursday" in Vermilion. Ate outside where band was setting up, but left before music got started. Food is ordered inside and delivered to table. Self service bar outside had nice selection of drafts. Pizza was good - we had the vegetable, meat lovers combination.- thin crust. Understand there is a long wait later in the evening on Third Thursdays.

Visited June 2014
Spring Lake, Michigan
“Fun Atmosphere, Great food”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

If you are looking for a casual restaurant with good food and a fun atmosphere, this is the place to go in downtown Vermilion.The menu is great. We have visited multiple times and have tried a variety of different items. My favorite is the Fish Festival Taco and my husband loves the reuben. We've also tried the pizza and salads and all have been delicious. We've never been disappointed. They have a large selection of craft brews and often have bands outside in the summer. The staff are always extremely friendly. It's definitely one of our favorite restaurants in Vermilion!!!

Visited June 2014
Kaiserslautern, Germany
“Decent food, horrible service.”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I walked into this restaurant with high hopes after someone recommended it to me. Upon walking in, my family and I were greeted with a completely empty room. This would have been fine, I understand that there are other things to be done aside from manning the counter. We took this time to look over the menu, which looked appetizing, with many different options. Several minutes passed by still, and no one came to greet us. We started looking around the corner to find someone to take our order, when someone finally appeared and proceeded to scold my mother. The woman took our order, acting as if we were taking up her precious time. We received our food in a timely manner, but the taste was dampened by my spirit. I will never visit again, and what a shame, I do love supporting local businesses.

• Visited June 2013