“Best Barbque in northern Ohio!!”
Review of The Pit B-B-Q

The Pit B-B-Q
Ranked #4 of 45 Restaurants in Vermilion
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Come on in for our delicious smoked meats, homemade sauces and desserts!
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I really like Bubba's Q in Avon but The Pit kicks Bubba's butt!! And the prices are way better! When I want Barbque im going to the pit from now on!!

3  Thank Nery75

Reviewed July 21, 2013

We stopped by here on a whim and weren’t sorry we did. My husband and I each had pulled pork with two sides. The portions were huge. The sweet potato hash was out of this world. Blueberry bread pudding was wonderful. Prices were fair. Service was great. We will definitely be back when we are in the area.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I like the mini trio,a little of each. Hubby likes the Carolina mustard sauce, sweet tea, and sweet potato hash. Reasonably priced.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Many years ago the bbq was good and the Friday night all-you-can-eat Lake Erie perch was the best deal around. Then things took a turn for the worse, and eventually the restaurant closed. Now it's under new ownership. The Friday night fish special is back, although more expensive, and the bbq is better than ever. The pulled pork was some of the best I've ever had, and the St Louis style ribs were very good. And I'm from St Louis, where Pappy's Smokehouse is the place to go.

Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

We are very pleased with the food and reasonable prices. Excellent barbeque and relaxed atmosphere. One of our favorite places.