“Never know what you're going to get.”
Review of The Knotty Pine Eatery - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Knotty Pine Eatery
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Opened Summer Of 2009
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Hubby and I have dined here 3x since May 2013, and each visit there is always some problem. First visit they were out of buns for the burgers, second visit out of potatoes for fries, third visit we were served frozen fries and when we inquired about the fresh cut fries we were told they don't serve them. Hmmm, not sure whats going on. We have dined during the week generally between 2-4pm, so I don't understand why these odd problems. There is a grocery store nearby, why not send someone to pickup a few items or even better, learn how to order your supplies.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

As a former "Mystery Shopper" I know good customer service and decent food. I found the very small staff to be friendly and nice. The food was decent but didn't knock my socks off. The menu board needed to be a little darker/readable and to the point. Overall not bad.

1  Thank Anthony B
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Had a chance visit here and found it to be a great experience! From the greeting, to the service, to the food! All was very ,very good. Everyone around us was feeling the same way. Now, I cannot wait to bring my wife back. Make sure to check out the specials on the chalkboard!

1  Thank jamesereynolds
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I had the Bacon sprout sandwhich and sweet potatoe frys. To die for. The price was great and seem to be a very happy crowd. Everyone seemed to know each other.

1  Thank shlirley n
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Stopped here a couple times last summer and had good meals. There menu selection was fresh and the dinners tasty. NOT THIS LAST TIME. Ordered a patty melt, the hamburgers were frozen patties, like the cheap ones. The bread was not toasted and soggy from the grease. Very disappointed. Question if we will go back again. We did notice a diffrent chef at the grille.