“Impressive decor”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 25, 2012

An impressive, elegant entrance. Very comfortable and spacious. With only two we weren't able to explore the breadth of the ample menu. Good service. Tasty dinner. Prices were quite reasonable, especially for what I would rate as fine dining.

There are newer reviews for Mr. Lee s Fine Asian Dining

Reviewed May 5, 2012

Nice place with good authetic food, looked clean which is very important to us when we eat chinese food.

Reviewed April 22, 2012

Went to Mr. Lee's with a group of 15. The food was excellent, but the staff was overwhelmed. Service was sporadic and many mistakes were made. I really liked the food and it was definitely worth the visit.

Reviewed March 23, 2012

I love this place. It is by far the best Asian food around. Mr.Lee is there all the time and he is super friendly and great with kids. When our family comes in from out of town that is the first place they want to go unless they want pizza then it is off to Marion's! The prices are not that bad for the quality but it is a few dollars an entree more than normal.

Reviewed March 17, 2012

Our colleagues took us here. I am Asian and I come from Toronto where there's a lot of excellent Asian restaurants so I was a bit disappointed that we were going to an Asian restaurant in the middle of nowhere, USA. I had very low expectations and expected to order chicken balls and eggrolls. I was pleasantly surprised because the menu looked authentic and my food, a sushi/sashimi combo, was actually very good. I don't know that I would go there again the next time I am in the area but I would recommend it if you were in the area and felt like some decent Asian (Chinese and Japanese) food.