“Group dinner”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Midwest USA
“Group dinner”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

Went to Mr. Lee's with a group of 15. The food was excellent, but the staff was overwhelmed. Service was sporadic and many mistakes were made. I really liked the food and it was definitely worth the visit.

Visited April 2012

Wilmington, Ohio
“Best kept secret”
Reviewed March 23, 2012

I love this place. It is by far the best Asian food around. Mr.Lee is there all the time and he is super friendly and great with kids. When our family comes in from out of town that is the first place they want to go unless they want pizza then it is off to Marion's! The prices are not that bad for the quality but it is a few dollars an entree more than normal.

Toronto
“Pleasantly surprised”
Reviewed March 17, 2012

Our colleagues took us here. I am Asian and I come from Toronto where there's a lot of excellent Asian restaurants so I was a bit disappointed that we were going to an Asian restaurant in the middle of nowhere, USA. I had very low expectations and expected to order chicken balls and eggrolls. I was pleasantly surprised because the menu looked authentic and my food, a sushi/sashimi combo, was actually very good. I don't know that I would go there again the next time I am in the area but I would recommend it if you were in the area and felt like some decent Asian (Chinese and Japanese) food.

Visited February 2012
Dayton, Ohio
“Awesome Asian Food”
Reviewed March 8, 2012

This restaurant has fabulous Asian food and Sushi. Everything is made from scratch with the highest quality ingredients. The noodles are to die for. This restaurant is a little pricey but the portions are large and you do not leave hungry. This is by far my favorite Asian restaurant in Daton and I drive an hour to get there each way.

Ohio
“You're always treated great!”
Reviewed January 31, 2012

At Mr. Lees you will get personal attention from the owner with great food to boot. If it says spicy, beware!