All reviews room was clean next door hot breakfast waffles indoor pool stayed here only complaint the holiday inn decent breakfast small town pleasant stay ohio gps discount pillows
Reviewed May 3, 2010

This Comfort Inn and the Holiday Inn Express are right next to each other. As I understand it, the same person owns both hotels. I booked the Holiday Inn Express because of the good reviews here, and also because the Holiday Inn's staff said that the windows could be opened for fresh air.

Unfortunately, upon arriving, I realized the windows were sealed shut, so I inquired at the Comfort Inn. The Comfort Inn had windows that opened, and was just fine. I moved over and was very happy with my stay. I think most people would be happy at either hotel. The two chains are very similar.

The cost of the Comfort Inn was about $20-$25 cheaper than the Holiday, and you can kind of see the reasons: the Holiday Inn is very new and very spiffy. The Comfort Inn is a pretty standard Comfort Inn, which means it's great in my book. The Comfort Inn does not have an elevator.

If I ever have reason to be back in this town again, I will book the Comfort Inn.

Date of stay: April 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 11, 2010

Our room is decent, its updated, new furniture, bedding, softest hotel towels ever! Fridge, microwave and flat screen tv with video input! Pretty standard place. There is a brand new Holiday Inn Express next door though, but this place is certainly comparable!

Date of stay: February 2010