“Great chips, but the rest not so great”
Review of Mumfords Deli

Mumfords Deli
Ranked #11 of 39 Restaurants in Urbana
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Hot Springs Village, Arkansas
“Great chips, but the rest not so great”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I heard about this place and had eaten some of their chips (best chips in my opinion). So my wife and I stopped once while driving down to Cincinnati to have a bite to eat. Although we definitely beat the lunch crowd, we still found it to be chaotic. The line was ill defined, and people kept trying to cut in, but backed off when I pointed out we were there first. The food was fair, but certainly not up to their potato chips, and I thought pretty expensive. We won't eat there again, but I will stop by to buy their chips and then leave.

• Visited May 2012
5 Thank The_Old_Ranger

Raleigh
“Best potato chips on the planet”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

The place, service, and food were even better than I remembered from 30 years ago. This is a little gem of a place that is worth the drive. Hoagie is the way to go for a sandwich, pickles are outstanding and the chips...their potato chips are simply sublime. Took a box of chips back on the plane as my carry-on. They will mail-order chips if you call, then send them a check. Service was fast and friendly and all of their customers are referred to as "young man" or "young lady". Wish we could have gone back for supper. If you go, cash or check only, no credit cards.

• Visited September 2012
Urbana, Ohio, United States
“great deli”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

love the food and the best cheesecake ever and the prices are great too. Love the chips. My grandkids love to eat there because of the pickles.

Visited July 2012