“Attentive staff, delicious food, nice atmosphere”

Shotzy's Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American
Los Ranchos de Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Attentive staff, delicious food, nice atmosphere”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

We stopped in on a Monday evening. Not very many patrons, which was nice for us! Very friendly, professional, and competent server, Brooke, who took excellent care of us.

The best cole slaw we have ever eaten - made daily at the restaurant. I had the ribeye, medium rare, cooked perfectly. My husband had the meatloaf which was excellent.

A full bar, the cocktails were good.

A nice sports bar atmosphere; the music was muted not blaring which allowed us to talk without yelling; nice decor, very clean.

I was very pleasantly delighted with this local gem. Great chef!

• Visited May 2014

Ohio
“Great little place to eat!!”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Great place to stop for a great meal! Never had a bad one here. Cold beer, homemade chips and burgers that are second to none! Friendly employees and a great atmosphere all help to make this a nice visit. Very clean, also. Whenever I am in Upper Sandusky, this is where I stop for a great lunch.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Tom43302
Tiffin, Ohio
“What a find!”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Last week, we were passing through town and followed the lunch crowd into Shotzy's. The staff was really friendly and the food was great. One of the managers was telling my husband and I that they got a new chef this year and just released their new menu. I had nothing to compare it to but I thought it was a pretty good selection, and the prices were very reasonable. The food tasted super fresh. Our server was very attentive even though it was pretty busy, and more than one member of the staff stopped by to check on us. I'd definitely recommend this place.

• Visited March 2013
“Eh..”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Bar service was ok. I only ordered drinks but I noticed that some waitstaff were more interested in standing at the podium talking to each other than making sure tables were ok. Some waitstaff didn't even have a smile on Thier face bc they were too busy running around while others were chitchatting. Smile guys it makes a better atmosphere!!!

“Never again, enough said!”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Server was Matt, made little effort to see if we were happy with the meal even when he saw only 2 bites were taken.My margarita was a small glass 3/4 of it was foam from a poorly blended mix.Had take the bill the bar to pay because server was to busy with his hand full of tables.After telling the bartender how bad everything was his response was to take my credit card and charge me full price.Now I know why there were so few tables on Friday night.