“What a find!”

Cuisines: American
Tiffin, Ohio
“What a find!”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Last week, we were passing through town and followed the lunch crowd into Shotzy's. The staff was really friendly and the food was great. One of the managers was telling my husband and I that they got a new chef this year and just released their new menu. I had nothing to compare it to but I thought it was a pretty good selection, and the prices were very reasonable. The food tasted super fresh. Our server was very attentive even though it was pretty busy, and more than one member of the staff stopped by to check on us. I'd definitely recommend this place.

• Visited March 2013

“Eh..”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Bar service was ok. I only ordered drinks but I noticed that some waitstaff were more interested in standing at the podium talking to each other than making sure tables were ok. Some waitstaff didn't even have a smile on Thier face bc they were too busy running around while others were chitchatting. Smile guys it makes a better atmosphere!!!

“Never again, enough said!”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Server was Matt, made little effort to see if we were happy with the meal even when he saw only 2 bites were taken.My margarita was a small glass 3/4 of it was foam from a poorly blended mix.Had take the bill the bar to pay because server was to busy with his hand full of tables.After telling the bartender how bad everything was his response was to take my credit card and charge me full price.Now I know why there were so few tables on Friday night.

Morral, Ohio, United States
“just ok”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Nice atmosphere..... had to wait about 10 min. for drink orders...... food was just ok...not hot & tomatoes where old.....sauce on my mexican dish tasted like bbq sauce.

• Visited September 2012
Marion, Ohio
“Great Local FInd”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

This bar/grill in downtown Upper.....First the beer is ice cold.......sports bar
you get a lot of food
I had the grilled pork loin....very good
wife had BBQ chicken...... she said it was very good as well
salad's were also very good
the only ding on our meal was the mash potato's weren't that good...should have gone with the baked potato
price's were about right