“Never again, enough said!”

Shotzy's Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Server was Matt, made little effort to see if we were happy with the meal even when he saw only 2 bites were taken.My margarita was a small glass 3/4 of it was foam from a poorly blended mix.Had take the bill the bar to pay because server was to busy with his hand full of tables.After telling the bartender how bad everything was his response was to take my credit card and charge me full price.Now I know why there were so few tables on Friday night.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

Nice atmosphere..... had to wait about 10 min. for drink orders...... food was just ok...not hot & tomatoes where old.....sauce on my mexican dish tasted like bbq sauce.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

This bar/grill in downtown Upper.....First the beer is ice cold.......sports bar
you get a lot of food
I had the grilled pork loin....very good
wife had BBQ chicken...... she said it was very good as well
salad's were also very good
the only ding on our meal was the mash potato's weren't that good...should have gone with the baked potato
price's were about right