“Sadly over rated”

Royalton Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Upper Sandusky
“Sadly over rated”
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

This was the most horrid experience I have had at a motel in a long time. The carpet stained my socks, the towels were full of hair (not mine) the shower curtain was molded and for checking in at 2 am I was suprised to pay 95 for the few hour stay. If it would have been earlier when I stopped I would have found another place to stay.

• Stayed August 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
New York City, New York
Reviewed July 31, 2013

The hotel has relatively clean, nice pool. Spacious rooms. There was garbage in my room that the cleaning staff missed. We choked on the insecticide - not from the hotel, but from the corn and soy fields next to the hotel. There's the hotel, Bob Evans, gas and a Wal-Mart and farmer's fields. I thought the rate was a bit high for what was offered.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Scotislenyc
Malibu, California
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I say this is the best of the best hotels. This hotel is very good and i love the breakfast. I loved the hallways there where two of them i walked up stair and there was a lot of people then when i went in my room i saw lots of stuff i saw that my beds where made and when i went to comfort inn the rooms where bad i could not even sleep then i went to days inn it changed me and i went to lots of hotels before because i was a inspector of hotels and i have seen good hotels and this was one of the best.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Robert D
Reviewed July 6, 2013

When comparing comfort inn and days inb it's very hard both are average class hotels and have similar amenities. However this is one case where one is better then the other the days inn has a larger pool and much cleaner rooms though the price is roughly the same you definitely get more bang for the buck at this days inn

• Stayed July 2013
2 Thank Jonny6732
Reviewed July 3, 2013

This hotel is where we usually stay when we visit upper Sandusky I have always found this hotel nice and affordable. The staff is helpful I love talking to the manager and they are always there when you need them

• Stayed July 2013
3 Thank Loco4evr
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I love this hotel and the front desk manager Kamini was really nice and the room was neat and really nice I had a good stay and I was amazed by the breakfast and the pool was great and bigger then comfort inn's pool I hope to come back in as few days.

• Stayed June 2013
2 Thank Ajdjsjahdj1662626
Wooster, Ohio
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I usually don't write review or believe in them, but after staying in many hotels throughout america i had to comment on this one. I use to stay at the comfort inn across the street but after staying at this hotel a few times i must say it was a much better experience. I enjoyed the breakfast and the rooms were very clean.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Marion Comfort Inn
Marion Comfort Inn
#2 of 7 in Marion
TownePlace Suites Findlay

Been to Royalton Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!