“The halls were filled with smoke smell, when I toasted a...”

Royalton Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Upper Sandusky

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Toledo, Ohio
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Very comfortable and affordable. I loved the pool, and though the breakfast was okay the cleanliness made up for it. Me and my friends were on the road and decided to stop in upper sandusky, we had 2 choices there was a comfort inn and this days inn. We went to the comfort inn and the front desk manager "Brad" was very rude and did not show much care for his work. So we decided to go to this days inn and it was a wonderful and decor. I am gonna stat here every time i visit upper sandusky.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Lilly R
Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

Woke up at 3am, choking on the smell in my room and now it's now after 6am. I went to get some coffee in the lobby and there is nothing except an on tv, no person, no continental breakfast, no coffee, etc. According to the ammenities listed, there is a fitness room. Figured i could bike or walk for 30 min. Went to find it, walked the length of the hallway, peered in doors, eventually went into the pool area (note: spa is empty) looked up and spotted it on the 2nd floor. Of course it is locked and not open till 10am - at which point, I will be back on my way to my son's house in Michigan.

I'm about to head back on the road and I don't feel I should have to buy a breakfast elsewhere, when I paid for at least a lousy biscuit, here and I can't sit around and wait 2 hours.

Amenities are scoring a zero.
Wish more people would write reviews.

• Stayed March 2013

Marion Comfort Inn
Marion Comfort Inn
#2 of 7 in Marion
TownePlace Suites Findlay

Been to Royalton Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Royalton Inn & Suites

Property: Royalton Inn & Suites
Address: 1726 E Wyandot Ave, Upper Sandusky, OH 43351-9651 (Formerly Days Inn & Suites Upper Sandusky)
Location: United States > Ohio > Upper Sandusky
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Upper Sandusky
Hotel Class:2 star — Royalton Inn & Suites 2*
Book your room at our well-appointed Smoke Free Royalton Inn & Suites Upper Sandusky hotel in northwestern Ohio on the Sandusky River. Enjoy in-room amenities like free Wi-Fi Internet access at your work desk, a microwave and refrigerator, and then get a workout in our exercise facility or soak in the indoor heated pool. Book a whirlpool suite for additional comfort and take advantage of our guest laundry facilities. Handicapped-accessible rooms are available at our hotel in Upper Sandusky, and kids 17 and under stay free with an adult. Start the day on the right foot with free continental breakfast before heading out ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Royalton Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn & Suites Upper Sandusky Hotel Upper Sandusky