“Great New Asian Eatery in GREEN!”
Review of Manchu Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Manchu Cafe
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Just went to Manchu last night for the first time. Warmly welcomed by Jenny who has been in the business for 22 years.
Jenny knows her menu and you can ask as many questions as you like. They can adjust menu items to suit the patron.
Started off with -at your table brewed Chinese hot tea. Ordered a pork eggroll and cashew chicken. I could have made a meal out of the eggrolls. The fried rice is some of the best we have eaten.

Manchu makes their own desserts. I took the brownie home and tried it today. Very tasty and moist, but not overly sweet.

Yes, we will return. This is another 'gem' in Green, Ohio!

There are newer reviews for Manchu Cafe

Reviewed September 9, 2012

I love the food here....Manchu is my favorite. Actually....I crave the egg rolls. I love the fact they let me custom order anything I want. Jeff is an outstanding chef. He and his wife Jennie make you feel like family everytime you walk in the door. you have to have the Peanut Chicken....you will not be sorry!!!

1  Thank ilive2dive