“Clean Motel in good location.”

Red Roof Inn Uhrichsville
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Uhrichsville
Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

We stayed there on a sat night it is a good location. Clerk was very nice. Price very reasonable. Good location with alot of local restaraunts including diners, sandwich shops and Pizza . Also we recoebef a descent free breakfast. We would def stay again.

• Stayed: September 2012

Reviewed July 31, 2012

This hotel is in such need of updates. It's the only hotel in the Uhrichsville Ohio area unless you go to New Philadelphia or Dover which is at least five miles away. We had to go here for a funeral and it's the only time I go to this area and always stay here. It is not very clean and the lady at the desk was honest and confirmed that they had a bed bug infestation but treated all the rooms. Another hotel chain could make a killing here because all of the rooms were filled by people working on the oil rigs and as I said it's the only hotel in town.The chair by the desk was so stained I wouldn't sit in it. The carpet was filthy and I don't think they ever wash the bedspreads. We stayed here only because there was no where else to stay that was close. My Mother checked the mattresses for signs of bed bugs but didn't see anything. And it doesn't seem like we brought any home with us! even with my Mom's senior discount the rooms were still over $80.00 for the night for 2 beds.

Room Tip: All rooms are in poor shape so it doesn't matter which one you stay in.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 29, 2012

We found a bed bug nest in the hem of the box springs slip cover and left the motel immediately. The night shift manager was kind enough to reimburse us for the total cost of the room but did not offer to help us find another room in the vicinity. In fact, he did not even apologize. We had to travel 60 miles to Steubenville at 2 AM.

Room Tip: Check for bed bugs immediately upon arrive. Don't wait till you go to bed like we did.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 20, 2012

My husband and I stayed here one night in June, 2012. We were at the Dennison Depot and had been traveling all day and did not want to be driving around at night for a long time looking for a place to stay. Ordinarily, we would stay where I had a coupon for, but this time, I had no coupons for this particular motel. I looked up the price on our blackerry so I had an idea of what the price for seniors or AAA would be--it was about $62.99. Other places in the area were even more expensive. It turned to be a pretty nice place. We stayed in one of the efficiencies that are upstairs on the second floor. Note, there is no elevator so if you cannot climb steps or carry your bags up steps, you will have to stay downstairs. We stayed upstairs because it was actually $12 cheaper and we were already paying over $60 per night and thought that was quite enough, so we hauled our bags upstairs. The efficiency had a queen (or perhaps a double, not sure) sized bed, stove, refrigerator (did not work and had a sign on it saying, sorry it was not working, which is why I am deducting at least one star on my review), dishes, sink, etc. everything you would need to stay a few days. I feel everything should be working in a room! The AC was good and the shower was good. We actually thought the place was really cute. Looked more like a little efficiency apartment and not a motel so we felt comfortable and cozy. The furniture was nice enough. The bed was a little small though, might have been a double. We like to spread out when we sleep and not much room. Everything was clean, no bugs and the bed very comfortable and the pillows great (I am real picky about pillows). The TV was old though, not a flat screen and only a fair picture. Time for a new TV, folks! So, all in all, not a bad place. Looks a little worn (steps up the stairs were worn) but it was OK. Did not like it that the free breakfast hours were 6am-9am. Most places will give you at least until 10am for breakfast. Taking away another star for too early breakfast and little worn look, and old TV. The breakfast was too early for us, we had done a lot of driving and wanted to sleep in, so we didn't get up in time for breakfast and drove down the road about two miles and ate at Bob Evans where you can get a great breakfast. There are not a lot of motels in this area, so maybe that is why prices were a little high, but I would stay here again. There is also no pool or extras like an exercise room but we were not looking for that. Front desk lady was young and very friendly. I am not sure what the regular price would be but I showed her the price listed on our blackberry and she agreed to honor it. She might have been going to charge us more. Always look online ahead of time (or get a coupon) for best prices!

Room Tip: If you want two beds and don't want to walk up steps, stay downstairs, but those rooms cost more...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 1, 2012

Trying to find a place that will accept your 11 year old, 80 lb. yellow lab is very difficult. But, we finally found this place, and we were very happy. So, we can't really complain that the king sized bed was hard as a rock.

The room was clean, but the caulk was pulling away from around the tub. Other than that, the water pressure was great!

A continental breakfast was included. I enjoyed that very much.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 1, 2012

We had a horrible time trying to find a place to stay that would let us bring our 11 year old Yellow Lab. We were happy to find this Best Western and get a king sized bed also (my husband is 6' 6" tall). So, I really can't complain.

The bed was hard as a rock - just so you know. It was clean, but the caulk around the tub was peeling away. Great water pressure in the shower. There was a fridge in the room, which was nice too. Also, breakfast was served in the morning, and was adequate enough.

The staff was absolutely fantastic, and very helpful. Thank you.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 3, 2012 via mobile

Room was suppose to be non smoking but it smelled like someone was smoking in the bathroom. When I told the front desk the guy was rude about it and just tried to make it seem like I was lying.

• Stayed: March 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Uhrichsville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Dover
The Schoenbrunn Inn & Conference Center
The Schoenbrunn Inn & Conference...
#4 of 6 in New Philadelphia
#1 of 6 in New Philadelphia
Comfort Inn Dover
Comfort Inn Dover
#2 of 3 in Dover

Been to Red Roof Inn Uhrichsville? Share your experiences!