“Wrong Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Pisgah Forest, North Carolina
“Wrong Pizza”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

I stayed in the Hilton in Twinsburg and was tired so I ordered one of their pizzas. The delivery time was good and they delivered to my room so I didn't have to go down to the lobby. Unfortunately, they delivered the wrong pizza. When I spoke to the manager, he knew what had happened and within five to ten minutes I had the pizza I ordered. I really appreciated the effort, but by then the pizza I had ordered was cold. Despite that, it was pretty good pizza.

• Visited November 2012

Erie, Pennsylvania
“Definitely would order again.”
Reviewed February 5, 2012

Great fresh dough pizza! Prompt delivery to our hotel.

Visited January 2012
Cincinnati
“Romeo's Pizza is one of the best I've had in Cincinnati”
Reviewed September 17, 2010

There are several stores in this franchise. The one I go to is in north Cincinnati on Cincinnati-Columbus road just south of Pisgah in a strip shopping center. I usually like independent pizza places and shy away from chains but this one is an exception. Very good crust and lots of toppings have made it my local favorite. It's priced a little bit higher than some chain places but well worth it, in my opinion. The place is tiny - there is no place to sit and eat in so it's pick-up or delivery only. They sell a bunch of other stuff like hoagies and such but I haven't tried any of them - just the pizza. My all time favorite hands down is Vincent's pizza park in Murrysville PA. The original Vincents was on Ardmore Blvd in Forest Hills PA. Vince has passed on but his great pizza stands as a lasting tribute to his culinary genius.

Hudson, Ohio
“The best tasting pizza around... as long as you get the right one”
Reviewed July 6, 2010

The Great Ranch and Potato Pizza = WOW!!! I will never ever ever ever again order a side item from them though b/c they wrap the fried foods in foil. Crispy fried food wrapped in foil becomes soggy fried food. I have learned to only order one thing from here b/c everything else has always been awful. The service is average with all pizza places ( I don't expect minimum wage employees to wow me). The price is on the high side, but all pizza places are struggling to stay in business so I get it. So pretty much, in my opinion the great ranch and potato pizza is amazing, everything else there is below average at best. But if you want one really good pizza this is the place.

Been to Romeo's Pizza? Share your experiences!