“Fantastic Meal”

Blue Canyon Kitchen Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue Canyon Kitchen Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 50 Restaurants in Twinsburg
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: SR 82 & I-480
Description: Welcome to Blue Canyon Kitchen *Tavern. Escape with us. We make it oh-so easy. You simply can't help but leave behind your day-to-day concerns upon entering the Blue Canyon. Perched atop a sandstone bluff overlooking the splendor of far-reaching woodlands, our restaurant is built like no other. Designed in the style of the grand lodges found in America's great national parks, it's a rustic yet elegant dining destination. Hand-hewn cedar logs are complimented by soaring cathedral ceilings and great fieldstone fireplaces. Walls of glass provide dramatic views through hills and valley, offording a clear vantage point clear across the Summit County landscape. It's simply the perfect point of presentation for the creative American Cooking talents of our Culinary Team.Sit back. Relax. Chat. Laugh. The Blue Canyon Kitchen and Tavern affords you the ability to be yourself. Our dining rooms can be grand, yet cozy. Sink in and savor the enviornment around you. Magnificent paintings capture the splendor of the great outdoors. Antler chandeliers cast soft lighting on the bold colors throughout. You're sure to feel right at home in a world both earthy and eclectic, embracing your every attitude, whether it is for casual quick bite or a night of discriminating dining. The menu features "creative American cooking" a unique melting pot of tastes - bold and unpretentious, that combine ethnic flavors with cherished classic dishes. Escape with us, and make the Blue Canyon Dining Vacation Experience your very own.
Reviewed September 28, 2013

The décor is distinctive and staff very friendly which sets you up to expect more than the usual. The open area where our table was placed was still private enough for our conversation and not the usual cacophony of noise experienced in many restaurants. The food was fantastic with a very engaging waitress. Don't miss this when in the area.

There are newer reviews for Blue Canyon Kitchen Tavern

Reviewed September 17, 2013

We have been to this establishment on several occasions and when pressed for where my wife would like to dine for her birthday, without hesitation, Blue Canyon or BC was her first and only choice. I made an online reservation, noted the birthday celebration and requested a seat by the front window. From the moment we walked in, the hostess made sure to wish my wife a happy birthday. We were seated immediately - by the front window - and our server came right over and wished her a happy birthday as well. We ordered lobster bisque, Yukon gold potato chips with crumbled blue cheese, beef tenderloin and sea scallops. Everything was very good. The steak was amazing. The sea scallops were cooked perfectly with an amazing taste and texture. The staff was absolutely wonderful; attentive but not obtrusive. Overall, it was an absolutely wonderful experience. We’ll be back!

Reviewed September 14, 2013

I have been past this restaurant many times, stopped in for a beer after work but just today made the journey for dinner with some friends.

I have to tell you this is clearly one of the best restaurants in this region for sure.

The service was spot on, knowledgeable, honest and friendly. The food was perfect in every sense. This place is on the right balance between gourmet and easy to eat. Not too much yet enough to push your eating experience.

I had the Chilean Sea Bass on the strong recommendation of our waitress. Getting me away from a strip steak for fish is no easy task and a risky one at best. I was blown away at this meal. It was fantastic. I would recommend this restaurant without hesitation.

Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

This was a repeat trip to Blue Canyon. My wife and I came in to visit family, and we usually end up here.

Mainly, the food is good. Good quality and decent preparation. I had seared Halibut, that was perfectly cooked. My only complaint would be portion size (somewhere between 3 and 5 oz) and a little heavy on the sauce. Another guest had the same dish with a piece of fish that looked a heavy ounce bigger, which I point to only to reference the inconsistency. Other diners had various meals, all of which were reported as being delicious.

Drinks are standard pours and priced moderately.

The location is a good one for larger parties. Most parties there were 5 or more and the dining room seats them comfortably. I don't know as I would say that this would be a place for an intimate dinner for two,but it could pass.

A trip here is sure to bring satisfaction. Just be sure to bring your wallet.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

This beautiful property definitely has the welcoming atmosphere down pat. Modeled after a lodge, you'll feel like you're on vacation in the mountains just walking through to your table. My family went here for Sunday Brunch and we were not disappointed. There were several flights of food to choose from, and if you leave hungry it's your fault. The price is a little steep when it comes to brunch, but the restaurant more than makes up for it in regards to quality & variety!