“Fast attentive service - good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Spice Thai Cuisine

Spice Thai Cuisine
Ranked #8 of 50 Restaurants in Twinsburg
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Aurora
“Fast attentive service - good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

I've dined at this place a couple of times -
Very good food.

I had the Pad Thai at level 3 (which I'm guessing is mid-heat). It was hot enough to be spicy but not crazy-hot

My wife had the crazy noodles - she's hooked.

Very good service and nice atmosphere. I highly recommend this place.

• Visited March 2013

Twinsburg, Ohio, United States
“Super food! Nice and friendly service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

We had our office party at Spice Thai Cuisine. The food was delicious and the service very good. The presentation was also excellent. On another occaision, we took a client out there and we experience another great experience. The other day when I went there alone for a quick meal, I chanced to meet the owner's mom. We chatted a bit and it added a nice personal and homey touch. I know they can benefit from some more publicity and community support. I wish them well and hope that they succeed. It is great to have good Thai food in Twinsburg!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Peter D
Twinsburg, Ohio
“Great experience, great food, and SPICY!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

My hubby and I went here for a quick date to steal away from the kiddos. We love that it is local in our city and hubby loves Thai curry. It was delicious! We got the summerrolls and siam (egg) rolls which were both excellent - some of the best I've ever had. Hubby bought Mango curry which had fresh mango in a creamy, spicy sauce with veggies. I bought the Shrimp H. dish which is done in a honey lemon sauce. I wasn't sure about the honey lemon but it was great. I really didn't pick up either one of those flavors individually but the dish was wonderful. Both of us upped our spicy to two stars instead of one and boy was it spicy!! We drank 4+ glasses of water each. We will stick to the one star (mild) from now on. (o: We tried the Thai hot tea for the first time. Hubby liked it a lot, I will try another one the next time we go as my taste buds didn't care for it. Waitresses were very friendly and spoke English just fine. They have an extensive alcohol menu which was nice and what looked like a full bar. Please go try it so we can keep it here in Twinsburg. You can even get carryout. My favorite part of the meal was the Siam rolls.

• Visited February 2013
3 Thank danielle b
Cleveland, Ohio
“Great Thai Food In Twinsburg”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

Their version of Pad Thai was one of the best I have had. The Tamarind Tofu was great, too. My wife and I both started with bowls of Tom Kha Gai - Again, very well done. The service is adorably timid - Yet prompt and attentive. I hope this new restaurant gets the crowds it deserves. This area needed a good Thai place, and they fill the void nicely.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank NelPit

Been to Spice Thai Cuisine? Share your experiences!