“Excelent stay in Twinsburg”

Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland/Twinsburg
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Twinsburg
Niagara Falls, Canada
“Excelent stay in Twinsburg”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Great stay in Twinsburg. Hotel was located convienently off the Highway. close enough to Downtown cleavland to venture out and see some of the city but stay away from the husle and bussle. Very clean Hotel excellent service due to dedicated staff. Would return again and again!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hilton Garden I... T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland/Twinsburg, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
Matthew F.,

Thank you for taking time to review the hotel. We appreciate hearing what you thought about your stay here. I will definitely pass along your comments to our Housekeeping department. We pride ourselves on our service and I'm glad that was reflected during your stay.

We hope to serve you again soon!

Roger Greene, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed May 30, 2013

This was a great experience from every angle except the bed -- which could best be described as adequate. The staff is lovely, the hotel is clean, breakfast bar is very good, and next to the hotel is the amazing Blue Canyon Restaurant which was magnificent. I would recommend the hotel, but suggest they upgrade the comfort of their beds.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hilton Garden I... T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland/Twinsburg, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Reviewer,

Thank you so much for taking time to review our property. We appreciate all reviews! I will let the staff know that you enjoyed your stay very much, and am glad you had time to enjoy the Blue Canyon Kitchen and Tavern. We provide our guests with the Hilton Garden Inn Garden Sleep System beds, which do adjust to your liking. I apologize that the bed did not suit your comfort needs, and hope you will return to our property in the future.

We look forward to serving you again,
Marysville, Michigan
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This hotel had everything you need for a very comfortable night's stay. the staff are very welcoming and helpful. Everything was clean and tastefully decorated and with an adjustable bed on each side, sleeping was a dream.I would definitely stay her again when I am in the area

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hilton Garden I... T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland/Twinsburg, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Barb1460,

Thank you for the review! We appreciate that you took the time to discuss your stay at our property. I am glad that you enjoyed your Garden Sleep System bed, and I will pass along your compliments to our housekeeping department.

We hope we can serve you again in the future and look forward to your next stay!

Livonia, United States
Reviewed May 26, 2013

A great experience every time , all the time . From rooms to Breakfast bar ( Too many items avialble and is very fresh and full at all times ) , a very nice experience . My preffered Hotel to stay at during my business travels and that is very often into the Cleveland market .

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hilton Garden I... T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland/Twinsburg, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Joseph H.,

It's nice to hear that you enjoy your stays here with us, and I am glad that we can serve you repeatedly. I appreciate you taking the time to review our property and will definitely pass along your kind words to the staff. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

This hotel was really nice, excellant breakfast, pool was great, staff was very friendly. Rooms were clean and beds very comfortable. If I ever have to be in this area again I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013
harleyhoss,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate all of your feedback, and am glad you enjoyed our Garden Sleep System Beds!

We hope to see you again soon in the area!

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Needed a quick one night stay in Cleveland area. Updated lobby is beautiful and the coffee station in the morning was far nicer than the higher ranking (hilton's system) Hilton doubletree in the area. Kids loved the hot chocolate option. They also enjoyed the pool area. Beds are a type of sleep number and everything is clean. There is a nice outdoor area off of the fitness center/pool with umbrella tables and trees if you feel the need to escape outdoors for a moment.

• Stayed May 2013
aamip,

Thank you for the review! I am so glad that you had the opportunity to enjoy so many of our amenities during your stay, and that you enjoyed our Garden Sleep System beds as well.

We hope if you are in the area again you will give us the opportunity to serve you.

MaryTraveler123
Reviewed May 15, 2013

This hotel is beautiful and the lobby is absolutely beautiful. Clean rooms and nice decor. The beds are soooo comfortable. Great location and close to freeways and restaurants. Thank you for a great visit!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
MaryTraveler123,

Thank you for the review! I am pleased to know you enjoyed our Garden Sleep Systems beds so much, and that you liked the lobby. I will be sure to pass along to our Housekeeping department what you have said.

We hope to see you again soon!

Roger Greene, General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Twinsburg
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cleveland Macedonia
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#1 of 2 in Oakwood Village
Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland-Beachwood

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland/Twinsburg? Share your experiences!