“Wonderful customer service - and a whirlpool tub!”

Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland/Twinsburg
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Twinsburg
Ohio
“Wonderful customer service - and a whirlpool tub!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2012

This was our second stay at a Hilton Garden Inn- and both times we were very impressed with the staff. We were welcomed by Mandy as we arrived. I had already booked a room with a whirlpool tub- well worth the extra cost. This morning we were served breakfast by Ms. D- who treated us like we were family. I ordered french toast- made to order- and it was very yummy.
The hotel also has beds that you can change the firmness, and that was fun to try.

This was a wonderful stay and I really appreciated the whirlpool tub!

Room Tip: The rooms with a whirlpool tub are worth the extra expense.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2012

My husband and I stay in a lot of Hilton properties, especially Hilton Garden Inns and in our opinion this is one of the best managed Hilton property that we've experienced. It started the moment we walked in the door. The desk clerk was over the top friendly and informative. Our room was very clean and comfortable and the best part was the incredible breakfast. Homemade streusel! What a treat!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank MichiganTess
Old Forge, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2012

Had a couple of days in Twinsburg, so stayed at one of my favorite chains. This property is in a very nice location. Not only convenient, but very nicely landscaped. The hotel is very comfortable, with a bit of a different lobby/bar concept. The rooms are clean and bright. Price was reasonable. The on-site restaurant is the Blue Canyon, just up the hill, which is a little upscale for the HGI, but worth going to.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Tekinidiver
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2012

I have just returned from what turned into a 12 night stay at this hotel due to my mother's illness. The hotel is right off the freeway. The front staff is attentive and try to help in any possible way. The parking lot is lit, the hallways are bright, and the rooms are very clean.I felt safe the entire time. The carpet, wallpaper, and lights of the hallways were being done during my stay. I stayed on the top 5th floor. The room has a refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker. There is daily a pack of decaf and regular coffee as well as coffee cream/sweeteners in the room. There are two packets of tea too. The beds can be set to the firmness desired. The desk's chair was ergonomic. The television was flat screen. You can get wi-fi in the room. The business center is well equipped with two computers, a copier, printers, and scanning capability. There is a washer/dryer too. The washer was $1 and the dryer was $.25. Breakfast is available with a buffet that's under $10. You can also get wine/adult beverages and light snacks in the main lobby. There are several restaurants around the parking lot: Wendy's, Cracker Barrel, and a Blue Canyon upscale restaurant. I have nothing but great things to say about this hotel. It's a Hilton so there are high expectations. They made a tense, anxious visit as enjoyable as possible, especially one of the managers, Elena. I will continue to use this hotel for my visits.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank PSS_10
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 29, 2012

I was raised in Hudson, which is relatively near Twinsburg, and every time I return home to see my family, my boyfriend and I book a room somewhere so that we're not imposing on them - and to give ourselves a little bit of escape as needed. Plus, wi-fi. (My family is not into that sort of thing.) So, when we tried HGI once last year, we thought it was spectacular, and every time we plan to come back to town - my boyfriend now requests we get a room here. We love the spa-like setting, amazing hospitality, and inviting lobby area - it's weird that we can't wait to get back to the hotel... so we can hang out in the lobby! Haha. The rooms are well appointed, with Neutrogena bath products, and that bed... oh, that bed. The Garden Sleep System bed is really fantastic, allowing you to adjust the softness level of your side of the bed. It's not readily noticeable instantly, but within a minute or so, you sink into the mattress more and more if your setting is on the soft side. I am currently 8 months pregnant, and having a wonderful bed is worth twice the price we paid. The rooms are always clean and fresh, and though I detected a whiff of cigarette smoke from the hallway, I couldn't smell it once in my room (I thought we were on a n/s floor, but maybe it was coming in from outside somewhere), so, I was relieved. All in all, this is our hands-down favorite hotel... and we've stayed in tons of hotels in the last few years. Keep up the amazing work, HGI Twinsburg!!

4 Thank Cheryll R
Akron, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for the weekend of our 25th Wedding Anniversary. We can honestly say that this was just about the nicest hotel we have ever stayed at in our travels throughout the years. We dont travel much but can honestly say that we would DEFINITELY come back here ! We had a package deal, Cabin Fever , and it made our anniversary one of our best!! EVERYONE there is ready and very willing to help you in any way . The rooms are VERY CLEAN! The bed was VERY COMFORTABLE! The pool was warm and was large enough to get some exercise. There is also a workout room . The restaurant nearby has some of the BEST food we have ever eaten! It was very quiet at night too. We would recommend this hotel to anyone!! Mr. and Mrs. Dennis Shaffer of Akron, Ohio

Room Tip: Try to get one of their package deals . We got the Cabin Fever one and it was AWESOME for us!
1 Thank dennis s
Cleveland, OH
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2012

We stayed at the Hilton Garden on Saturday Feb. 18th. The package deal was wonderful. We stayed in a King Room, and received champagne with chocolate covered strawberries. We also received a $50 gift certificate to Blue Canyon, two tickets to Cinamark Theater and free buffet breakfast. The room was very nice, service was excellent. We enjoyed the pool and whirlpool as well. Everything was very clean. I would definately do it again.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Twinsburg
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cleveland Macedonia
Quality Inn & Suites
#1 of 1 in Oakwood Village
Hampton Inn Cleveland Solon
Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland-Beachwood

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland/Twinsburg? Share your experiences!