“Great location and service”

Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland/Twinsburg
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Twinsburg
“Great location and service”
Reviewed August 26, 2011

The hotel is in a great location just off the highway, next to the Blue Canyon restaurant. Service was great. Rooms were clean. Although I did not use it, the pool, weight room, and office room were nice options to have. The breakfast was good. Overall nothing was bad, highly recommended!

• Stayed July 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 13, 2011

The Hilton Garden Inn in Twinsburg is a decent choice if you happen to be in the area and need a place to spend the night. The common areas of the hotel recently received some minor upgrades to make it more modern and inviting. In the morning, breakfast is offered in the lobby restaurant and in the evening the area offers beer and mixed drinks -- both for a fee.

The room was fairly well appointed with the typical HGI offerings -- the "garden" bed, a microwave, and small refrigerator. I was not a big fan of the adjustable bed, but to each their own. It was kind of difficult to find the dial to adjust the firmness/softness of the bed. I personally did not notice a difference when turning the dial to the two extremes.

There are a couple of places to eat within walking distance (I was disappointed in the neighboring Donato's pizza place) and the hotel is right off the Interstate.

In all, this is your average Hilton Garden Inn. The staff was nice and helpful and the accommodations were OK. This is the better hotel option in the immediate area.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank Bill R
Ripley, New York
Reviewed August 4, 2011

We stayed over night at the Hilton Garden Inn Twinsburg in July. It was very easy to find. We were greeted upon arrival and welcomed in. We had some questions about near by places to eat and the 2 girls at the front desk were very knowlegable about the area restaurants and menus. they even volunteered their favorite ones. the maintenance man on duty, who was standing at the front desk, also added a couple other places to try. Our room was a suite and it was very nice and had all the usual Hilton Garden items. The fridge was not as cold as I would have liked but that was ok. We stayed on the bed and breakfast package. Unlike some Hilton Gardens we had the server seat us and take our order for what we wanted cook to order from the grill. There was a good selection of fruit, juice, and pasteries. All in all an excellent stay.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Lewisville, Texas
Reviewed July 27, 2011

The service that I had was incredible. They knew I was working nights and not once did I get a call from housekeeping wanting to know when my room would be available to be cleaned. The desk manager emailed me several times even before my stay started to make arrangements for the housekeepers and then followed up during the stay as well. Immaculant is all I can say. And what you've been reading this for so here is the answer...I really didn't like the bed, but you need to judge that for yourself.

• Stayed July 2011
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed May 15, 2011

Business brought me to Twinsburg, and I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn both because of (mostly) good experiences with the brand and because the meeting I was in-town for was held at the hotel.

The room was exactly what you'd expect from a Hilton Garden Inn -- no better, no worse. Everything was clean and in good condition. It's nice, as at all HGI properties, that you have a small fridge and microwave. In this case, I particularly appreciated those features, as they allowed me to go to the grocery store not far away and purchase a halfway healthy dinner (as the nearby dining options -- Bob Evans, Cracker Barrel, Wendy's, are not known for their lite fare).

I was a bit disappointed in the fitness center. It had functional equipment, but was very small. It was also located right off the pool (you had to walk through the pool area to access it), and it thus had a very strong chlorine odor.

The service from the hotel's meeting staff was excellent, and the ballroom was very nice. I was particularly impressed with the food served at the lunches during my meeting (which was two days) -- much tastier than average hotel food. I also appreciated that during those lunches the hotel's management was thanking people running the meeting for their business and actively inquiring of those eating if they were pleased with their meals. The hotel really impressed on this front.

I'd certainly stay here again, without hesitation, if business brought me back to the area.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Boca Grande, Florida
Reviewed April 10, 2011

We stayed at this hotel because of medical treatment at Cleveland Clinic in twinsburg. The staff was more than accommodating to our needs. Beds were awesome, comfortable beyond words. Very good paid breakfast. Restaurants within walking distance. If you are in the area don't miss this one

• Stayed April 2011
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed December 31, 2010

Hilton Garden Inn has always been my choice of hotel during business travel. This was my first experience with HGI Twinsburg, Ohio. I arrived and entered the main entrance. The lobby was bright, cherry and inviting. I was quickly greeted by the front desk clerk who was friendly, professional and accommodating and a true asset to this hotel.

I entered the elevator and arrived at the second floor and entered my room. Inspection of the room showed it to be very clean, neat and organized. The bed sheets were white, clean and crisp. The comforter was also clean and had a nice, fresh scent. I then moved to the bathroom and again, it was clean, had plenty of towels and well stocked with amenities. The shower had a fantastic shower head, the pressure was excellent and the water hot. The room also had a clean, working microwave and refrigerator.

HGI has the sleep selector mattress, which I love, and my sleep quality was excellent. The room has a flat screen high definition television with many HD channels to choose from. The desk/work area was large and the Herman Miller desk chair is fantastic. The HVAC, controlled by a wall thermostat, quickly heated the room but was a bit louder than I would have liked.

The breakfast, although not free, was better than other HGI's I have stayed in. I was surprised to see a past review criticizing the breakfast. In my opinion the food was of a higher quality than other HGI's and my eggs were fresh and the buffet was very good.

I liked the location of this hotel. Several restaurant choices are within walking distance, The Blue Canyon (upscale dinning); Cracker Barrel, Damon's, Wendy's, Donatto's Pizza and Bob Evans are all nearby. The interstate is also less than 3/10th's mile from this hotel.

Would I stay here again....Yes, I have found my hotel for the Cleveland, Ohio area. Would I recommend....Absolutely.

Wednesday night in December 2010, with tax, was $125.36.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Twinsburg
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cleveland Macedonia
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Macedonia
Comfort Suites Twinsburg
Comfort Suites Twinsburg
#2 of 3 in Twinsburg
Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Southeast Streetsboro
Hampton Inn Cleveland Solon
Clarion Inn & Conference Center

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland/Twinsburg? Share your experiences!